Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Arrgh maties, we landlubers almost let er sneak by...

FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
...International Talk Like a Pirate Day it be!

Jake

Comments

• RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Thank you! I was wondering why the hell random people were walking around in pirates costumes (well ok one girl, but I digress)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Why do people always talk with such a bad, fictional accent that was made up based on west English accents on Talk Like a Pirate Day? Not all pirates would have talked like that, if any. The Dread Pirate Roberts, for example, spoke with a smooth British accent. Perhaps it should be "Talk like Robert Newton Day."

Either way, it certainly isn't "Talk like Pirate Yoda" day.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    The talk-like-"James-Earl-Jones"-day:

"The Force is with you young Skywalker... but you are not a Jedi yet."

"This is CNN."
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Well, read [url]www.talklikeapirate.com[/url] and you'll understand, that "talk like a pirate day" is realy "talk like a fictional hollywood pirate day" but aparently they felt that title was too long.

also, as they say on their website its "TALK" like a pirate day, not "Dress" like a pirate day, or "Act" like a pirate day, so raping and pillaging is out.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Entil'Zha [/i]
    [B]
    [..]
    also, as they say on their website its "TALK" like a pirate day, not "Dress" like a pirate day, or "Act" like a pirate day, so raping and pillaging is out. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Damn.. i was so much looking forward to that...
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Entil'Zha [/i]
    [B]also, as they say on their website its "TALK" like a pirate day, not "Dress" like a pirate day, or "Act" like a pirate day, so raping and pillaging is out. [/B][/QUOTE]

"Pillage, then burn" - Habit #1 from [b][u]Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates[/u][/b]

Oh, and [i]Aaargh![/i]
  • Arrrrgh! This chair be high, ses I!