Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

White knight video

MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
[url]http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=13330&type=wmv[/url] or [url]http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=13330&type=mov[/url] stolen from [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com[/url] . Looks to be good, even though I dont like final fantasy type rpgs..

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    You could at least get the title right. It's "White Knight [i]Story[/i]." :p
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Biggles, were you thinking what I was thinking? :P
    Quite possibly. :p
  • I think so, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?"
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    ?
  • Pinkey and the Brain reference...

"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
    "I think so brain, but we'll never get a monkey to use dental floss."
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    ...the same thing we do every night.. Try and take over the world!
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    White knight, white knight goin' messin' up my mind
    White knight, and don't you know its gonna make me go blind
    White heat, aww white heat it tickle me down to my toes
    White knight, Ooo have mercy white knight have it goodness knows

...Sorry
    No you're not.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I fail to be impressed by this video.

Worf
  • I really don't get why Penny Arcade is so impressed with this. Yeah, the graphics and animation are amazing, but the gameplay itself doesn't look all that original. You know, Metal Gear Solid 4 seems to be the only PS3 game I've heard of that sounds interesting at this point....
    You don't [i]have[/i] to have great original gameplay to have a good game. If the story is good, I'm happy with the same old gameplay. For me, the Wii will be quite happily filling the "interesting gameplay" role. I'm perfectly happy with the PS3 and Xbox 360 giving me lots of games with good stories.
  • Well I've also become less interested in the story part of games than the gameplay itself over the years. If I want stories, I'll read books. Not to say that I don't like a good story in a game of course, but I really like it when it's got both, like the Metal Gear games.
    Still though, I don't see what Penny Arcade thinks is so amazing about White Night Story.
    Firstly, as they state right there in their thingy about it, they like RPGs, not the MGS or racing type games. This means a video of a really pretty looking RPG is going to catch their attention more than a video of the next MGS or Gran Turismo. Secondly, the video [i]does[/i] look very pretty, and actually makes the PS3 look like it's capable of doing something more than a PS2 (although given that the game is apparently 10% complete, I doubt that's real ingame footage). That is why they're impressed. As they said themselves, "That's how you sell us a Goddamn Playstation 3." In other words, videos of games they like that look great, rather than videos of games they don't like.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I"m more about story and action than gameplay itself, which is why many times, i'll use god cheats, i want to play the game, not die and replay the same bit over and over, i want to see the story unfold, and i can't do that if i'm stuck in one area with a zombie eating my head off.