Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Frodo for king!

MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDMWFHxQu6g&eurl=]Woohoo![/URL]

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    So what's Frodo going to bring to the position that's so great? Why should I vote for Frodo? He might be worse than Aragorn!

This parody illustrates what seems to be a major flaw with the US political campaigning method: don't say what's good about you, point out the flaws of the other person. My theory is that this is because they all know they suck, they just have to make the other guy appear to suck a little more by concentrating on things they haven't been able to achieve (ignore any reasons why) or misrepresenting their position.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Well, for starters, you dont have to look up at him because hes some sort of heir to a long lost kingdom, and has elven blood and such nonsense, and .. hes short too..

And youre right.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Bollocks.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]This parody illustrates what seems to be a major flaw with the US political campaigning method: don't say what's good about you, point out the flaws of the other person. My theory is that this is because they all know they suck, they just have to make the other guy appear to suck a little more by concentrating on things they haven't been able to achieve (ignore any reasons why) or misrepresenting their position. [/B][/QUOTE]

The very medium of a campaign ad forces the use of half-truth, should the half truth at least be about yourself, not your opponate.

Jake
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]Bollocks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Testicles!