Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Musical tastes..

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
Okay.. I like pretty much all music except non-music like rap.

But enough of that crap..

Just found a new band for listening.. Depeche Mode. They played their song "Precious" on CSI yesterday and I was hooked.

Should I hide my liking or is machine pop/techno still in style?

What can I say.. Pet Shop Boys has always been close to heart as well.

And not forgetting the soundtrack for the Crusader: No Remorse and No Regret.. Man.. I would kill for playing that character on the big or even small screen. Someone with charisma to dub my voice and I'd just do the acting and keep that cool armour for myself.

Get it made with real metals so no one else could wear it. :P

Is it no one, noone or no-one btw?

I always get a bit mixed with that one...

I think I got fever again.

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    And I ain't talking about a dance fever..
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Re: Musical tastes..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]Okay.. I like pretty much all music except non-music like rap.

But enough of that crap..

Just found a new band for listening.. Depeche Mode. They played their song "Precious" on CSI yesterday and I was hooked.

Should I hide my liking or is machine pop/techno still in style?

What can I say.. Pet Shop Boys has always been close to heart as well.

And not forgetting the soundtrack for the Crusader: No Remorse and No Regret.. Man.. I would kill for playing that character on the big or even small screen. Someone with charisma to dub my voice and I'd just do the acting and keep that cool armour for myself.

Get it made with real metals so no one else could wear it. :P

Is it no one, noone or no-one btw?

I always get a bit mixed with that one...

I think I got fever again. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think its 'no one' (that's what Word tells me) ... I just recently got into Jamiroquai- their new song "Runaway" that comes with their greatest hits album is awesome ++ :)
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Right now I <3 Muse's Butterflies and Hurricanes. The piano part in that makes a mess in my pants.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]Right now I <3 Muse's Butterflies and Hurricanes. The piano part in that makes a mess in my pants. [/B][/QUOTE]

Have to say piano is something I listen for as well..

My favorite version of Silent Hill theme is the piano one.. even though I do enjoy the guitar version as well..

And all the others, but those two most. :)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    "Cable car" by The Fray has a good piano beat :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Why does a music have to be in style to be listened to? I listen to electronic music (From Rammstein to Depeche Mode with a little bit of Nitzer ebb in between) and that hasnt been in style for many years..
    [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XegKn6b-cRA]Depeche Mode - Precious[/URL]
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Why does a music have to be in style to be listened to? I listen to electronic music (From Rammstein to Depeche Mode with a little bit of Nitzer ebb in between) and that hasnt been in style for many years.. [/B][/QUOTE]

I was joking.

I realized that I am personally out of time. I'm Jack the Ripper.

It's all logical. I dont know how but here I am instead of Victorian London.

Sebastian ain't got nothing on me. ;)
    Yeah, like me, only 8 - 900 years earlier for me, and I wouldnt be a mass-murderer. :p
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Yeah, like me, only 8 - 900 years earlier for me, and I wouldnt be a mass-murderer. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Serial killer.. Mass murderers have quantity with low quality, I prefer quality myself..
    You should check out "Kent" or "Martin L. Gore"..