Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Masters!

Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
Of off topic posts.

Rules: every post must relate to the content of the previous post in some way. Every post must change the linkage from the previous post to two posts ago in some way that is very obvious.

Purposeful misdirections are welcome.

On topic posts are a perfect way to make an offtopic thread even more offtopic.

And so we begin!

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Speaking of off-topic posts, when did this whole thing of firstones always leaving the topic before halfway down the first page start? How many traditions do we have, anyway?
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Traditions, I hate the damned things. They're just another way of persuading people the old way of doing things is the right way.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    The right way? Im having some trouble with the rules of this "game". What if I dont want to go off-topic? eh? What then?
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Speaking of off-topic posts, when did this whole thing of firstones always leaving the topic before halfway down the first page start? How many traditions do we have, anyway? [/B][/QUOTE]

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    And so it begins.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    That doesn't work anymore...

I'm 43 now...

;)
    do what i do, this year will be my last birthday, i'm not having anymore.
    so i'll remain this age forever, muhahahaha
    You've managed to convince the universe of that, have you?
    There is a restaurant at the end of it, I hear.
  • So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Too bad I hate fish. Shrimp and Shark are OK, but I'm definatly more a Beef and Chicken kinda guy
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Whatever happened to that bird flu thing? I mean, it was here for a while, and then it went away. Jeez, I hope I never get it.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CurZ [/i]
    [B]Whatever happened to that bird flu thing? I mean, it was here for a while, and then it went away. Jeez, I hope I never get it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think I had it for a while cuz when i had fever and flu i saw a bird which started talking to me or it might have been a hat..
    I ve been looking for the right hat now for years. Been trying to find a bowler hat, but they are all too small.
    I bought a great hat in Australia last year. I needed it to go to the Blue Mountains without melting in the glare of the Giant Skybulb. Those Blue Mountains are really impressive! Has anyone else been?
    [B]I bought a great hat in Australia last year. I needed it to go to the Blue Mountains without melting in the glare of the Giant Skybulb. Those Blue Mountains are really impressive! Has anyone else been? [/B][/QUOTE]

I"ve been to the White mountains, they are big, that weather station at the top of Mount Washington is cold.
    At their base is Helms Deep where a great battle against Saruman's followers took place.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]At their base is Helms Deep where a great battle against Saruman's followers took place. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've always wanted to get a Hello Kitty vibrator for the novelty value. And cuz if someone comes messing in my room I could teach it to attack them!
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I've always wanted to get a Hello Kitty vibrator for the novelty value. [/B][/QUOTE]

Right... for the "novelty"... :rolleyes:
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    You know what's also novel *and* electrically related? Alternating current. Hot damn, that's one hell of a neat bit of technology, wouldn't you say?
    I personally like sci-fi novels.
    Any scifi is good. Except crappily made scifi, like Lost. I haven't even bothered with season 3 of that. I'm just reading the episode summaries on wikipedia instead. I get the same amount of information in 5 minutes without having to sit through 40 minutes of nothing happening.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    I got lost one time in a train station in Tokyo, it was all those guys with the little ticket punching tools, just clacking away constantly, I couldn't think straight.

Jake
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Wikipedia is a great source, though sometimes the entries can be inconsistent.
    Inconsistent is exactly what I feel right now, Im surfing the interweb with my new wireless keyboard and mouse, and two metres from the screen..
    Right after gym I got a message from a girl and she says she's feeling depressed, so i call her and she sounds younger than when i talked with her last time and cheerfull.
    It's pretty depressing how bad Refa is at this.
    [B]It's pretty depressing how bad Refa is at this. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm consistent at inconsistence.
    [B]It's pretty depressing how bad Refa is at this. [/B][/QUOTE]

At least hes not as bad as the last Naruto episodes were..
    Episodes 1, 2 and 3 were some of the worst dreck i've ever seen. When will Lucas learn to stop tinkering?
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I'm consistent at inconsistence. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like the consistency of pudding. It's smooth and thick and yummy.

Chocolate yummy... or lemon..