Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5:ItF Watch & MousePad auction

samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
A couple of years ago, I sold a watch and poster on eBay for a friend of mine. Now he's decided to sell a watch and mousepad, too.

If interested, you can find the auction here:

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150062257021&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSEE_Pr2_PcY_BID_IT&refitem=150031805288&itemcount=2&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget[/url]

Comments

• croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    *whimpers*
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    *hunts for credit card*

i might well give in to that inner voice on this one! :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    doh! beaten by a cent!:mad:

why did u have to make it finish at 2am when i had a 7am start? :p
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Bummer hard luck! I actually missed out on the watch just like that. But then I managed to win another a couple of months later. Worth the wait :) (and the staying up to god awful hours to get the darn thing)
    heh, i would have stayed up for it, but i was still knackered from drinking the night before and from staying up for [URL=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120056221325&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002]this[/URL] :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Cool. Would look nice above the mantle piece. Or wearing it when annoying double glazing sales people come knocking :)
    heh, i wish we'd had it the other day. had jehovah's witnesses come knocking :eek:

ive got a sith robe already, so it should look good. the guy i got it from is selling a complete set of revan's armour, but its already up to over £300 :eek: