Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Forget flashy 3D effects, this is how a real game is done!

2»

Comments

• A2597A2597 Fanboy
    man...this gets HARD...your to busy that you stop having time to recruit after awhile...any tips?
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]man...this gets HARD...your to busy that you stop having time to recruit after awhile...any tips? [/B][/QUOTE]

Get a bunch of wizards and use the converting spell, i have 222 wizards at the moment and i pretty much can't lose any mana, dozen converting spells make a dent, but nothing serious :p

Fun thing is, when you get the converting spell, you can convert more people to make more wizards so you can convert people faster so you can make more wizards to convert even faster etc :D

One warning though, doing that will make the game somewhat boring, not much of a challenge when you can blast away with spells without worrying about mana... (upkeep's a bitch though, 222 wizards, 111 archers, 33 repair dudes, 68k upkeep)
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    thats what I don't get, how did you get so many?

I can get 20 archers and 10 repair doods before the big guys arrive, then I have to waste troops by detonating them...
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]thats what I don't get, how did you get so many?

I can get 20 archers and 10 repair doods before the big guys arrive, then I have to waste troops by detonating them... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, i had only 5 archers and 3 repair dudes, then got the mana pool and started getting only wizards, untill i could start converting people (at first i mostly converted the big guys, 2 birds with one stone, get rid of the big bad and get a convert :) )
    After i had a bunch of wizards (around 35 or something, you can use the explosion often enough to keep the big guys away most of the time) i started getting some more archers, i got one archer then a wizard and an archer again and so on, untill i got fed up with the archers, and started getting only wizards so i could convert more people faster, at 200 i could convert pretty much as fast as i could point and click without running out of mana, so i decided to stop at 222, and get back to archers, currently i have 666 archers :D repair dudes are pretty useless in the beginning, 5 can hanlde themselves nicely, i think one repairguy can repair as fast as one little guy can damage, and there shouldn't be a problem with keeping the enemies at your gate under five :)

Get repairdudes after you actually need them, one guy can repair pretty damn fast, so you don't need 10 of them too soon, use those converts to get wizards :)
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morfeus [/i]
    [B]Well, i had only 5 archers and 3 repair dudes, then got the mana pool and started getting only wizards, untill i could start converting people (at first i mostly converted the big guys, 2 birds with one stone, get rid of the big bad and get a convert :) )
    After i had a bunch of wizards (around 35 or something, you can use the explosion often enough to keep the big guys away most of the time) i started getting some more archers, i got one archer then a wizard and an archer again and so on, untill i got fed up with the archers, and started getting only wizards so i could convert more people faster, at 200 i could convert pretty much as fast as i could point and click without running out of mana, so i decided to stop at 222, and get back to archers, currently i have 666 archers :D repair dudes are pretty useless in the beginning, 5 can hanlde themselves nicely, i think one repairguy can repair as fast as one little guy can damage, and there shouldn't be a problem with keeping the enemies at your gate under five :)

Get repairdudes after you actually need them, one guy can repair pretty damn fast, so you don't need 10 of them too soon, use those converts to get wizards :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep told ya its easy you dont even have to watch at that point just wait for the round to end. Problem is I can't load my save game i was up to stage 61.:mad: with something like 73,000 casualities.
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    How many Levels are their
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    oops...guess I got a little convert wizard happy...

MAN...now its EASY to convert guys...
    unfortually, I went to fast, no one got NEAR my castle...
    units lost:

35 archers (had 36) 44 Wizards (Had like, 50) 3 crafstman (Had 5)

before that level I had 5 archers and 3 wizards...LMAO (Oh, and about 30 converts in reservem who all went into wizards)

next time I go a little slower...
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    ok. HOW do you lose guys?!?!?

I had PLENTY of cash, earning 27000+kill bonus, had 30 troops = 6000 upkeep, right?

soo...why did I just lose 26 wizards? NO ONE made it to my wall...
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    AHA!!

money from the LAST round, NOT money EARNED...

Got it...

anyhoo, now on level 20, 120 wizards, 200 archers...need more repair doods, though NO ONE has gotten near my wall...
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    stage 22,

225 wizards, 588 archers, 35 repair doods, 334,000 cash, can't remember the total points...was over a mil I think...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]How many Levels are their [/B][/QUOTE

unknown at this time. Im guessing though that there is an infant number of levels but someone will find out. I havent played since the save games arent loading :(
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    lvl 30 here...

15000 kills...

~2000-3000 a level now...
    Harry I think I just had an idea...yep. Lets change the game to Aardvarks & the Watercooler! Instead of throwing you shoot but it takes liek 3 hits & the small ones are the ardvark scout & the big guys the Aardvark battlecrab. The one with the stick is the ummm ummm err you think of something . The suicide bombers can be the nuke (liek the one they had to destroy B4). Your archers are defense grid guns & are automatic the wizards are telepaths they can convert people who are tcuk in the Aardvarks & allow you to use the nuke. Then your craftsmen are duh the repairbots. AWESOME ? YES I THINK SO! Now somebody do it. :angryv:
  • Level 44 or something, 9.6 million points, 48k casualities, 222 wizards, 777 archers, 44 repairdudes, 666000 durability on castle, utterly bored since i don't have to do anything, it's just running in the background, biggest damage i've seen after a level has been around 150 :)

Suppose i'll get some more archers at some point, though getting them is a bitch since the archers shoot everyone before i have time to convert them :p some more durability to the castle too maybe.. or i'll just get fed up and stop playing :rolleyes:
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I got bored after about level 10, when I accidentally closed the browser window.
  • Level 69 *g* 21+ million points
    222 wizards, 777 archers, 55 repair dudes, still utterly bored, every now and then few enemies get to knock on my gate for few moments, utterly irrelevant though, since the durability on my castle is 1111100

*sigh* thinking about giving up and throwing the broser window somewhere where the sun doesn't shine... not just yet though, got to get ovet level 100, then i'll reevalyate the situation :)
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    well, level 35 here...

250 wizards, 1030+ (Can't see last digit) archers, 150 repair doods...

hehehe
    how far now morpheus i stopped at 62 when explorer crashed & i lost my game.
  • I was at level 71, running in the background when my PC f*cked up... hadn't saved since god knows when (In case you're wondering how my PC crashed when I wasn't doing anything on it, two words: Windows ME). I don't know what I was on for points, but I assume it was in the 30+ millions, judging by your numbers. I had somewhere around 150 wizards, 850 archers, only about 20 repair dudes, prolly couldn't get more converts if I tried, cuz of the archers. Durability was really high too.

As for the Aardvark version, DEAR SWEET LORD YES.