Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

It isn't as if I killed anyone against their will

2»

Comments

• I would... As the old saying goes, you haven't lived unless you've tasted Human flesh.

Yeah, so I made that one up.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I have eaten my own flesh.

Was cutting myself last tuesday, and I cut a bit too much maybe. But hey, I was on a roll then. So, anyway. A piece got quite loose. And cause it'd made a bad mess, I cut it off and ate it.

Not sure if it'd tasted better cooked. Now it was just rubbery.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]Not sure if it'd tasted better cooked. Now it was just rubbery. [/B][/QUOTE]

But what [i]did[/i] it taste like? Seriously.

Regards,
    Morden
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]But what [i]did[/i] it taste like? Seriously.

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

It was rubbery. Didn't really taste like anything. Well, there was bloody taste in it too.

I could tell you exactly what human flesh tastes, if you want. All you need to do, is come here, help me stick a knife to my gut and let me finish the rest. I'd eat some guts maybe. And if i could still talk, I can tell you all about it with my dying breath.
    [B]All you need to do, is come here, help me stick a knife to my gut and let me finish the rest. I'd eat some guts maybe. And if i could still talk, I can tell you all about it with my dying breath. [/B][/QUOTE]

Would a 1914 pattern 12" sword bayonet do the trick? ;)

Regards,
    Morden
    As long as it cuts and leaves me dead in the end.
  • . . .
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]. . . [/B][/QUOTE]

That does not compute.
  • Nor was it intended to.
    [B]Nor was it intended to. [/B][/QUOTE]

So, it was just another shameless and spineless attempt at getting something as meaningles as to gain one more number to your post count.
    [B]As long as it cuts and leaves me dead in the end. [/B][/QUOTE]

Here's a picture;

Good enough for you? ;)

Regards,
    Morden
    Nah.. I think I'd prefer one of my own.

I have a long history with the one I mostly use for cutting myself.

I was separated from it, and the rest of my collection, when it started talking to me. Then I thought it might be better to let someone else have them for a while. But then I got it back, and well. It doesn't talk anymore. But I still slide the blade over my body every once in a while. When the need gets big.

I guess it's more neater that way, rather than those big kitchen knives I had to use when I didn't have any knives of my own.
    I have to point out thought, that it wasn't those knives talking. Now that'd be just insane. heh.

No. It was a sort of separate entity broken up from my normal psyche, that was helping me see the truth. I'm now more or less bonded with it, so I'm less schizophrenic (sp?) now. Sometimes I still get moments of humanity, and think that maybe it's not all that bad. *shudder* But those god-awful moments pass soon.
  • OmegaPaladinOmegaPaladin Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I have to point out thought, that it wasn't those knives talking. Now that'd be just insane. heh.

No. It was a sort of separate entity broken up from my normal psyche, that was helping me see the truth. I'm now more or less bonded with it, so I'm less schizophrenic (sp?) now. Sometimes I still get moments of humanity, and think that maybe it's not all that bad. *shudder* But those god-awful moments pass soon. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhhhhh, okay...

:noidea:
  • Refa is so insane that he sounds like he's pulling this stuff out of his... excretory orifice.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Refa, have you ever thought of... um counseling? Kinda freaking me out, man...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rhett [/i]
    [B]Refa, have you ever thought of... um counseling? Kinda freaking me out, man... [/B][/QUOTE]

As I said, I was sent to see 4 different shrinks around the end of my army time. But I didn't tell 'em nothing, cause they weren't worth it. :)

I have only one goal in life now, and it's to end it. I'm not insane. Just.. well.. motivated. :)
  • lol, I didn't even see your accusatory post until now, Refa. I said ". . ." as in "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...". Nothing could really be said in reply to what you said...
    [B]lol, I didn't even see your accusatory post until now, Refa. I said ". . ." as in "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...". Nothing could really be said in reply to what you said... [/B][/QUOTE]

umm.... right.. sweet cheeks. Whatever you wanna tell yourself.

(I honestly don't have any idea what he's sayin')
  • .o0{One-syllable words}

You scare me.