Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Beachball Mk V

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    10 X = 0
    20 X = X +1
    30 PRINT "BUMP"
    40 IF X < 11 GOTO 20

Simple as that ;)
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    PMUB =3
    BUMP = PMUB
    If BUMP > 2
    Print 'PMUB'
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    if browser URL = "http://forums.firstones.com/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=2979"
    then
    print ("Curse this new board system, I want to BUMP the boards into oblivion!")
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Hehe this bump is still going.
  • lofl, I'm good at the advanced stuff, but I totally ignore the basics, which are usually quicker. If I don't at at least a FOR/NEXT every now and then, I get lazy and start making stupid mistakes. ;)

And that last PoS I wrote must be wrong somehow... WinME is evil and won't let me use QBASIC now even though it worked all school year, so I can't test it, but it must be wrong. For extra credit in that class, I wrote a prog like this but more complex, which made the phrase "You are here" randomly appear somewhere on the screen, in two places at once. It's a lot easier if you use graphics, but w/e.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]WinME is evil and won't let me use QBASIC now even though it worked all school year, so I can't test it, but it must be wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're telling me, that b*stard won't let me play anything that resembles a 3D RTS game, or any Half-Life mods... :mad:

Regards,
    Morden
  • lol, the most graphicaly advanced RTS I own is WarCraft III, which is 2.5D, and I have to play it on low graphics, but CS mods are just fine... I play Counter-Strike every day.

Of course, my PC is slow as hell, the internet randomly stops working cuz my modem software don't like ME, I get Disk Write Errors to my HD all the time, games randomly freeze, and closing a popup ad freezes my PC as well...
  • OmegaPaladinOmegaPaladin Earthforce Officer
    My biggest beef with WinMe is that it has no real-mode Cd audio.
  • What's the most reliable Windows operating system then, 98 or XP?

BUMP!

Regards,
    Morden
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]What's the most reliable Windows operating system then, 98 or XP?

Regards,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

YOU DIDN"T SAY BUMP!!!

anyhoo, Win98 SE, (NOT THE FIRST EDITION! AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAUGE!!!!) and WinXP both rock. I prefer XP though

oh, and |} |_| |\/| |0!!!!!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]YOU DIDN"T SAY BUMP!!!

anyhoo, Win98 SE, (NOT THE FIRST EDITION! AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAUGE!!!!) and WinXP both rock. I prefer XP though

oh, and |} |_| |\/| |0!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

ARG! (Don't worry, post edited!)

We've been using Windows 98 (Original) since we got our PC back in '98.

However, I've heard horror stories from people who have upgraded from '98 to the SE version, and to 2000. (Usually involving a lot of terminology don't understand.) ;)

*Bump*

Regards,
    Morden
  • Well,
    its called always do a fresh install. :) hehe

ker-BUMP!
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I don't need to Bump, this topic is allready at the top! :p
  • Hmm, not now it isn't.

Time to bump this b*tch up!

*BUMP*

Regards,
    Morden
  • BIIG Bada Bump!
  • Bada Bing, Bada Bump. :cool:

Regards,
    Morden
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Moo. Bump.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    MOO3 bump!
  • Bump?

Regards,
    Morden
  • I'm sorry, you must phrase your answer in the form of a question. The correct answer was, "What is BUMP?"
  • Damn Jeopardy... :mad:

Regards,
    Morden
  • I'm sorry sir, but again, you must phrase your answer in the form of a question not a command.

EXAMPLE:
    -This single word has wasted many years of accumulated time for many members of FirstOnes.com
    -What is BUMP?
  • What is BUMP?

[mutter]Git...[/mutter]

Regards,
    Morden
  • ROFL! The CS server I help admin is partially run by a British guy, so he taught us all sorts of British insults, from git to gobshite to gimp (you like the letter G, doncha?), so I use them all the time.
    [B]ROFL! The CS server I help admin is partially run by a British guy, so he taught us all sorts of British insults, from git to gobshite to gimp (you like the letter G, doncha?), so I use them all the time. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! Yeah, gobshite's a good-'un! :D

What about "W*nker", he ever teach you that one? ;)

Regards,
    Morden
  • Well wanker isn't strictly British.. that's more internet spammer. :p
    [B]Well wanker isn't strictly British.. that's more internet spammer. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? I though you guys sdaid "Whacker" instead? :p

Anyway, "muppet" and "numpty" are classics.

Regards,
    Morden
  • Hah, yeah, muppet is another good one I use all the time. And we say wanker too.
  • [SIZE=10]BUMP[/SIZE]
  • OmegaPaladinOmegaPaladin Earthforce Officer
    B [SIZE=5]U[/SIZE] [b][SIZE=8]M[/SIZE][/b] [SIZE=5]P[/SIZE] !