Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Admirals' shoulder strap

2»

Comments

• [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OmegaPaladin [/i]
    [B]Did they cite the source for the O-X names? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope. I just remember seeing it at what I thought was a viable canon source and saving the names for good measure.

As for there only being 6 Destroyers, I think there were 7, maybe 8.

If the list is correct, it might mean that Earthforce held a squadron back for EA black-ops, which would be f*cking fantastic.

Regard,
    Morden
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Well, since the ships had no nameplates, any names are a bit suspect.

By the way, the "Archonon" pic on the Hyperspace website is a fan rendering. In case your wondering how I can tell, it's the big-assed rotating section. It was one of the only errors on the model which, unfortunatly, translated the AoG mini, because apparently the sculpter couldn't you the show model for reference.

Or maybe three different people all independantly made their omegas with unusually large rotating sections. That's possible too.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I think I remember JMS stating that all Omega-x s were destroyed in the battle.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Yes, I remember him saying that too.
  • OmegaPaladinOmegaPaladin Earthforce Officer
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Nope. I just remember seeing it at what I thought was a viable canon source and saving the names for good measure.

As for there only being 6 Destroyers, I think there were 7, maybe 8.

If the list is correct, it might mean that Earthforce held a squadron back for EA black-ops, which would be f*cking fantastic.

Regard,
    Morden [/B][/QUOTE]

Remember that Ivanova said they were outnumbered and surrounded. We only saw half of the trap.

Oh, and did you notice that the fighters were different? They had a bright red engine flare, as opposed to the standard orange.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OmegaPaladin [/i]
    [B]Remember that Ivanova said they were outnumbered and surrounded. We only saw half of the trap.

Oh, and did you notice that the fighters were different? They had a bright red engine flare, as opposed to the standard orange. [/B][/QUOTE]

True, although by "outnumbered" the captain could have meant his ships including their compliments of Starfuries.

Yes I did notice that on the fighters; advanced Thunderbolts maybe?

Regards,
    Morden