Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Buda 5 InGame OFFICIAL THREAD

Comments

• play the campaign :) all will be explained
  • The quality is awe-inspiring! Many thanks for this ultra-mod! :)
  • you are more than welcome :)
  • [b]NEWS UPDATE: Look to the top of this thread.[/b]

50Mb download options scrapped.
  • Downloaded about 35% on BT, but thats about as far as it got. Was wondering if anyone would re-seed it, since it seems theres a few people stuck around the same spot.
  • Download B5 MOD with bitorrent stop at 36%

I've tried to download the file 4-5 times and ever time it stop at 36% anyone now why, no donwload and upload
  • i'll check into this problem. Try giving it some time and re-downloading it.
  • The problem is with bitorrent every time stop downloading at 36%
  • IndieIndie Moderator
    Its because most people have already downloaded it and there aren't many people sharing it anymore. I'm going to leave the bit torrent window open for tonight in case anyone wants it.

Hopefully firstone can make it available from a regular download link soon.
  • The thread 'Download Stops at 36 percent' has been merged into this one.

I have sent a message to the proper "authorities" about the problem, i'll post here when i find out what we can do. hopefully we will return the "normal" download option.
  • What happened? Download @ [B] 91% [/B] and it stops......
    Had to re-format my harddrive.......

Sincerely, Cmdr Dre
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cmdr Dre [/i]
    [B]Had to re-format my harddrive.......[/B][/QUOTE]
    Huh? :eek:
  • Rio Danton, not because of the download, had other problems...anyway is [B] Bit Torrent [/B] down! Like I said it's at 91% and not moving:

[B] 0% [/B] Download

[B] 0% [/B] Upload

Just trying to finish this download, I thought I could download faster since majority of the traffic was whan it first came out?

Sincerely, Cmdr Dre
    [B]Just trying to finish this download, I thought I could download faster since majority of the traffic was whan it first came out?[/B][/QUOTE]
    Unfortunately all zip and exe files that lies in the Buda5 folder of the FirstOnes Server can't be downloaded directly due to the exceed of the bandwith that happened as the InGame Mod was released.
    I wrote messages to the man in charge that he may disable that embargo.
  • Thanks, [B] Roi, [/B] for clearing that up for me I just tried downloading something else and I got [B] "Forbidden" [/B] hell I thought something was wrong with my operating system..anyway, any Idea when I can complete my download? A week,? or two?

Sincerely, Cmdr Dre
    [B]anyway, any Idea when I can complete my download? A week,? or two?[/B][/QUOTE]
    Sorry, currently I can't say it. It depends on the availability at Bit Torrent (unfortunately I can't offer my copy, b/c my archive of the latest InGame Mod has been damaged due to Harddrive probs) resp it depends on the "Site master" for a normal download.

So, time will tell ;) .
    Gn8!
  • Having trouble with download

@ Roi Danton

I sent you a message describing the problem I'm having. Sorry to bother you this way, but I have no idea what I should do now. Thanks for your time.

P.S. I think that this mod is a fantastic idea!:D

Whoops! I just saw that other people are having the same problem. Good to know that my computer isn't messin' up again.:o
  • Back in action

Well my download is active again... I'll leave the window open for a while when it's done to help the rest of you.:D
  • 97%

Well....after an additional 5 hours I'm floating at 97%. Could somebody...anybody...please re-seed this thing so I can get the last 3% !?!

[QUOTE]"IF you see me, it's already too late" -Myself a long LONG time ago in a land far far away[/QUOTE]
  • Warlord IIWarlord II Earthforce Officer
    If someone still didn't get it, Bittorrent download won't progress if there isn't anyone who is uploading file with more downloaded than you. If your download stops at 90% for example, it means that there isn't anyone uploading file with more than 90% complete. Then if your upload is 0kb/s it means there probably isn't anyone downloading with less completed than you.

I'll seed the complete file this evening but I have only 128k isdn so speed won't be great. Still you could be able to finish if you have only couple percent left.
  • KinkyJKinkyJ Earthforce Officer
    I am seeding it now if anyone requires it. I will again when I finish work tonight.
  • Roll up! Roll up!

As of this moment, there are [B]FOUR[/B] seeders and no peers/leechers, so anyone who wants a fast download will be in luck!
  • Yep... I got it, having a hard time [B] Burning [/B] to disk though... but hey, I do have it again....thanks!!!! :D

Sincerely, Cmdr Dre
  • Re: Roll up! Roll up!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by softweir [/i]
    [B]As of this moment, there are [B]FOUR[/B] seeders and no peers/leechers, so anyone who wants a fast download will be in luck! [/B][/QUOTE]

I was in luck ;-) downloaded at 32 KB/s for a bit, then the seeders went offline for a few hours, then online again: total 8 hours, not bad ;-)

I have a question: is it possible to run Epic, Gold Rush and Buda5 with the same EOC install? Or I have to copy (or install?) EoC to another directory, and modify that for Buda5?

Right now I don't feel like replaying EoC, so skirmishes are all I'm after.
  • Re: Re: Roll up! Roll up!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Andûr [/i]
    [B]I have a question: is it possible to run Epic, Gold Rush and Buda5 with the same EOC install? Or I have to copy (or install?) EoC to another directory, and modify that for Buda5?[/B][/QUOTE]

For InGame Mod I recommend to use an own EOC install. For Gold Rush you can use your normal install of EOC b/c it doesn't influence the game itself since it is an independent scenario (like our X-Mas Collection).
    With Epic I'm not sure b/c didn't played it yet.
  • Interceptors

First of all I would like to say that this mod is incredible! I love playing it, and have even made screenshots for my screensaver. I do, however, have a question about the interceptors that the Triton launches.

Can interceptors, once launched, travel through hyperspace? It appears that they jump with me, but they never show up on the other side. I'm just curious, that's all. I only launch them when I'm under heavy attack anyways. ;) The Triton rocks!

Thank you for any info
  • i'm not really sure, they should jump with you. i'll take a look when i can. thanx for the complement :)
  • Help with ingame

--> moved

Had a fresh copy of eoc patched n all, dled the ingame followed the instructions to make it work, turned on in the extras menu and for some reason a new game just puts me at the clay tutorial in the beginning of eoc. Ships and sounds have changed but the scenario isnt working. Any help would be much appreciated.
  • Re: Help with ingame

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by surgecaller [/i]
    [B]Ships and sounds have changed but the scenario isnt working. Any help would be much appreciated. [/B][/QUOTE]
    The InGame Mod "only" replaces the Ships/Stations, Sounds and Background Pics. The game itself - the campaign - still is the same, but now a complete other experience due to the Babylon5 ships and stations, especially the flyable ship. It isn't a scenario itself.
  • Well that suycks, i was thinking it was a new game altogether like with a story n stuff lol. Ah well atleast theres nothing wrong with it then.