Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Matrix: Revolutions - TOMORROW! :)

So whos going to see it?

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'll be going to see it in about two weeks, at the same time with Kill Bill.

That's me. Pop in couple of pills, few beers, and spend while in theater, getting home in a friggin' rain, soaked to me tighty whities.
  • Me, my colleagues from my studies and my girlfriend.
  • Pretty much the same as Roi, I'm going to see it with a few guys from work after a few pints. :cool:

Regards,
    Morden
  • going with my friends tomorrow nite ;)
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Going with several friends on Friday.
  • No........ I just dont feel like seeing it...
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I'm probably going to go and see it with some friends when one of them gets a vacation from the army.

BTW I bought Animatrix for 10euros from anttila topten today. Pritty cool, and those episodes written by the W brothers explains some things in the Movies.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I had a Matrix Marathon earlier to prepare myself.

Worf
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I should only get enter the matrix now.
  • Enter The Matrix is crap.

I'm going to see it this weekend probably; I still haven't gotten around to getting my permit, so I have to bum a ride... :(
  • I concure, don't get it...

though I DID have fun in one area...respawning gaurds...

I spent ohhh.....2 hours in that room. I eventually crashed the game, to many weapons laying about. (You could NOT see the floor, weapons piled about 8 deep...LMAO)
  • the animatrix sucked
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    the theory is some friends and I are going to see it.. however reality might intervene, Im dont know yet.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I actually liked Animatrix.

...though being stoned at the time of watching it can't have made it worse.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Why is it that everyone else but me seems to have no trouble getting stoned?

Everyone and their cousin seems to be gettin' weed and whatnot like there was no tomorrow, but when I ask 'em how/where/could they sell me some, it's always negative. Blah.

All I got for me sorrow is alcohol. :)

Alcohol and knives that is, but i'm trying to cut on the later.

Anyway. I think being stoned would've done more good than that half-bottle of cheap tequila before reloaded.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I thought some of the Animatrix was very well done, particularly the history ones. I disliked a couple of the other ones, like the one with the runner for example.

I'm looking forward to seeing the 3rd matrix movie solely because I want to know if I'm right about what's going on.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I'll be seeing it Sat...becuase I have GRE Physics sat morning so I sort of have to study until then :(
  • MatthewMatthew Earthforce Officer
    I'm going to see the matrix a sometime further today but I was listening to the radio and learned that the ending creates a ending that suggests that the whole thing was a dream. Which I find annoying yet fitting at the sametime.
    I liked the Animatrix except the last one which was too obvious. The episode about the fall of humanity completely freaked my out though I had watched it out of sequence. I guess I scare easily but there was nothing noble from that Custards last stand. The lucky ones were the dead ones.
    I rather recommend people see the movie said to have inspired the Wahinsy brothers "Ghost in the shell." It one of the few mangas I recommed.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [SIZE=8][B][COLOR=red]PLEASE NO SPOILERS, DAMNIT!!!!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    [COLOR=green][SIZE=7][B]*THROWS A DOZEN GREEN AARDVARKS AT MATTHEW*[/B][/SIZE] [/COLOR]
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RubberEagle [/i]
    [B][SIZE=8][B][COLOR=red]PLEASE NO SPOILERS, DAMNIT!!!!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Just for that... Since you saw fit to throw me into an Epileptic Siezure, you will no be barraged with spoilers...

(spelling at your own risk...)

:D :p
    was written that big (and colored) to throw off the view from the previous post with the possible spoiler ;)
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    [b][SIZE=50][COLOR=chocolate]COLORS RULE!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE [/COLOR][COLOR=purple]PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
    [SIZE=8][COLOR=limegreen][b]GREEN! [/SIZE][/color][/b][COLOR=limegreen](it's even more on-topic)[/color]
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Spoilers? Ok...at the end...

[COLOR=green]THERE ARE CREDITS[/COLOR]

Worf
    Credits? You're kidding! How could they do that?

If you want to post spoilers, blank them out. To do this, use the html font tag to give your text a colour of 474664 like so (replace square brackets with angle brackets):
    [font color=#464774]Spoiler goes here[/font]
    I like the color better in hexadecimal notation....
    Er?
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>

:p
    Oh, whoops, that was hex; never mind. For some reason, I thought I saw more than six numbers there.