Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

3 Days to IFH

samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
I just finished proofreading all of the mission briefings, documents and other info files for the IFH prequel campaign, and although it's hard to piece together the story from a collection of documents, I can say that there's a very rich history/story being put into this game.

I think you guys will enjoy it quite a bit.

I think Renderer was surprised at how well his English is. Considering how much was written, I did very little actual editing. Changed a word here, or the structure of a sentence there.... but overall, it's very polished.

Comments

• Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    nice to hear:) and the Story is very good as far as i can tell as a "ifh to german" translator.
  • RendererRenderer Earthforce Officer
    I have 2 corrections:

1) Not everyhting was written by me... Andy, Henrik, Yogi, other guys... Thank you all.
    2) Not everything was given to SamuelK for proofreading ;)

Thank you very much! :)
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Thanks for the corrections, Renderer. It's good to know I didn't read everything. :)

I think you guys all did a great job. Your English is better than a lot of Americans'. :)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    heh. I was supposed to be doing that, although ended up getting crapped on in terms of finals and had to pass, but from what I read, great stuff is coming :)

(Hey, has anyone else noticed the :) to text ratio in this thread? Always a good thing... :D)
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Thats a very positive start then:)