Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

anyone know a good US patent attorney ?

shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
if you do, drop me a line with some detials...

cheers !! :)

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The words "good" and "attorney" don't go together in the same sentence.
  • Anyone remember the MST3K where some lawyer says hes very concerned to his client, and then one of the guys says "I'm billing you hourly for my concern". LOL

Uh, but to answer your question no. :)
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]The words "good" and "attorney" don't go together in the same sentence. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're thinking of a different kind of attorney, really.
  • none, sorry.

AND NO PATENTING THE BASIS OF THE HUMAN RESPATORY SYSTEM!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by samuelk [/i]
    [B]You're thinking of a different kind of attorney, really. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I'm just thinking of lawyers in general, and attorneys are usually lawyers.
  • What's wrong with lawyers in general? I mean, sure there are plenty of real sleaze-bags who make their livings on TV and chasing ambulances, but plenty of them are wholly decent people who have just chosen the law as their profession. My family has two lawyers in it and hopefully will have a third someday, and therefore I'm familiar with most of the local legal community, and there are some really wonderful people who happen to be lawyers. There are also some who I think the planet would be better off without, but I think that can be said of any profession. Anyway, there's my 1.5 cents on lawyer bashing. End of rant.
    I have friends who are lawyers and perfectly decent people. They just happen to have sold their soul. ;)