Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

IFH is ready for Download

13»

Comments

• Hey guys not sure if anybody remebers me. I've been lurking. Currently downloading IFH, can't wait to check it out.

I hope everyone is doing well.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Wow, long time no see! Are you still not a cop anymore? Or was that someone else?
  • Hey Biggles, Yup that was me, and yup I'm still not a cop!! Good to see you guys are still around and reporting on all things B5
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    long time no C hartsblade... good to know youre still around...:)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hartsblade [/i]
    [B]Hey Biggles, Yup that was me, and yup I'm still not a cop!! Good to see you guys are still around and reporting on all things B5 [/B][/QUOTE]

We're reporting better than ever now, thanks to a wonderful news script by Jambo that's linked into the forums! :)
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Hey Hartsblade, welcome back! Seen any good snow lately? ;)
  • Plenty of snow this year...gonna get some more this weekend!!! WooHoo

It's good to see you guys too. Gonna give IFH a try this weekend, I can't wait!!

Just a little update so you know what I've been doing for fun. I've been Beta Testing for "America's Army: Operations" for over a year and a half now. Great game and great Dev team!! That's about the only game I play these days, it's in constant development. Check it out at:

[url]www.americasarmy.com[/url]
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadow boxer [/i]
    [B]long time no C hartsblade... good to know youre still around...:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I've still got that wing art you made for me too!!!:)
    Ohh a beta tester! Tell me, is it true games really suck until the last few weeks? I bet it is. :)