Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Looks like Claudia C is heading spaceward

AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
[url]http://www.starhyke.com/intro4.htm[/url]

Comments

• bobobobo (A monkey)
    I'll reserve final judgement, but after reading the site's material, my gut reaction is "ugh".
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    After reading the character names, I have to agree with bobo. They suggest bad, painfull comedy based entirely on sex rather than good comedy.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]After reading the character names, I have to agree with bobo. They suggest bad, painfull comedy based entirely on sex rather than good comedy. [/B][/QUOTE]

mmm sex... I mean, Ugh this sounds horrible, i mean CC in scant outfits, with her ample bosoms exposed. Must focus.. must....focus....
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Entil'Zha [/i]
    [B]mmm sex... I mean, Ugh this sounds horrible, i mean CC in scant outfits, with her ample bosoms exposed. Must focus.. must....focus.... [/B][/QUOTE]

When I need to focus on that.. there's this particular issue of Playboy I'm fond of. OFcourse.. you can get the pictures online too. But there's just somethign about the printed image I do quite like.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]When I need to focus on that.. there's this particular issue of Playboy I'm fond of. OFcourse.. you can get the pictures online too. But there's just somethign about the printed image I do quite like. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]When I need to focus on that.. there's this particular issue of Playboy I'm fond of. OFcourse.. you can get the pictures online too. But there's just somethign about the printed image I do quite like. [/B][/QUOTE]

good for taking into the bathroom u mean:p
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    looks very cheap and dodgy as shit
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I'm hoping it is done far less seriously than it appears to be...

*heart* Claudia Christian
  • AggamemnonAggamemnon Earthforce Officer
    With Claudia in, I'm sure it will be worth watching.

Maybe I'll have to press mute though :D
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    I can imagine Claudia in that sort of setting though after her modelling and her witty sense of humour. I dunno I think she might pull it off, anyone else then a no, no.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    I say replace Ripley with her in GalaxyQuest. I bet that would've made that movie even funnier than it already is. :D
  • An ex-SquidAn ex-Squid Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]I say replace Ripley with her in GalaxyQuest. I bet that would've made that movie even funnier than it already is. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
    That really would be funny as hell...:D
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by An ex-Squid [/i]
    [B]That really would be funny as hell...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Can you just imagine her doing that dance scene with the Thermians? :laugh: