Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Hilarious anti-bush flash game

Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
[url]http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html[/url]

[b]WARNING![/b] This game is NOT work safe due to some minor adult content (a quick bit at the start in the intro and a couple of things here and there) so be advised. If you're too young to watch R rated stuff, then you might not want to click the link. By clicking the link above, you absolve of any responsibility for the content of this game from Firstones and myself, and you'll only have yourself to blame if you are offended.

Now that I've gotten the warning for the over-sensitive out of the way, if you ignore the political soapboxing the game is alot of fun and pokes fun at alot of stuff.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It's Voltron! And not the shitty voltron with all the little spaceships, but the real voltron with the 5 robot big cats!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    damit! got to the very end then got killed! doh!
  • It's a pretty terrible game, sadly.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I decided I didn't like it when Voltron turned out to be evil. Voltron is [b]never[/b] evil.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    lol, i thought it was well funny:D
  • AggamemnonAggamemnon Earthforce Officer
    so very, very funny :)
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]I decided I didn't like it when Voltron turned out to be evil. Voltron is [b]never[/b] evil. [/B][/QUOTE]

Spoiler: When you get all the keys, the head gets taken out by the tellytubbies' magical nuke of doom, and Kerry uses his body to make himself into Voltron, and saves the day. :D