Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What do you listen to?

I listen to pretty much anything Rock, Reggae, Classical, Pop, ANTI pop, Rap, but Ive always loved movie scores thats pretty much 2 gigs of my HD right there.

What do you listen to?

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Mostly Futurepop (Assemblage 23, VNV Nation, Covenant, apoptygma Berzerk), Electronic Body Music (early Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, Front Line Assembly, Melotron), Synthpop (Depeche Mode, The Cure), Industrial (Nine Inch Nails, Rammstein, Skinny Puppy, Wumpscut, Laibach), Darksynth (Beborn Beton, Wolfsheim), Others (Sisters of Mercy etc.)

A list of Good music:

Assemblage 23 - Let Me Be Your Armour, Assemblage 23 - Lullaby, Hocico - Starving Children, And One - Technoman, And One - Deutchmaschine, And One - Bodynerv, And One - Driving With my Darling, Skinny Puppy - Worlock, Skinny Puppy - Jahya, Skinny Puppy - Hardset Head, Dune - Who Wants to Live Forever (trance mix), Front Line Assembly - Plasticity, Front Line Assembly - Millennium, Front Line Assembly - Columbian Necktie (GOArge mix), Front Line Assembly - Falling, Front Line Assembly - Final Impact, Carl Orff - Carmina Burana, Superheroes - Nightmare, Einstürzende Neubauten - Silence is Sexy, Einstürzende Neubauten - Dingsaller, Daily Planet - Milky Way, Covenant - Dead Stars, Covenant - Like Tears in Rain, Covenant - One World One Sky, Covenant - Stalker, Covenant - Figurehead, Covenant - Call the Ships to Port, VNV Nation - Joy, VNV Nation - Solitary, VNV Nation - Fearless, VNV Nation - Genesis,VNV Nation - Further, VNV Nation - Legion, VNV Nation - Saviour, Neuroticfish - Wakemeup! (Club edit), Neuroticfish - Skin, Apoptygma Berzerk - Love Never Dies, Apoptygma Berzerk - Mourn, Apoptygma Berzerk - Eclipse, Apoptygma Berzerk - Kathys Song, Nitzer Ebb - Join in the Chant, Nitzer Ebb - Control Im Here, Nitzer Ebb - Fitness to Purpose, Nitzer Ebb - Let Your Body Learn, Front 242 - In Rhytmus Bleiben, Front 242 - Headhunter, Front 242 - Welcome to Paradise, Wumpscut - Totmacher, Wumpscut - Soylent Grün, Wumpscut - Hexentanz, Wumpscut - Down Where We Belong, Wumpscut - Bunkertor 7, Wumpscut - Capital Punishment, Tyskarna från Lund, Achtung X-mas, Lustans Lakejer - Diamanter, Laibach - Tanz Mit, Melotron - Wir Sind

And a good site for finding it: [url]www.musicplasma.com[/url]
  • Right now mostly Audioslave, Bush (bad name, good band :D), and Third Eye Blind, but pretty much anything besides pop/rap/country is good.
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Obviously, Chris Franke.

Also Nobuo Uematsu, Yasunori Mitsuda, Iona, Vienna Teng, Howard Shore, Klaus Badelt, James Horner, Hans Zimmer, Jerry Goldsmith, Chance Thomas, many others. Nothing you'd hear on the radio, anyway.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Anything I happen to like the sound of.
  • anything with the exception of 99% of rap and acid rock.
    (There are always exceptions)

Oh, And country music...*Shudders*
  • I was once a country fan, back when I was a youngster and didn't know any better... :alien:
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]anything with the exception of 99% of rap and acid rock.[/B][/QUOTE]
    I agree.

Well, as you might guess, Chris Franke.

Nightwish, Stratovarius mainly.
    Lot of soundtracks from different composers

PS. You might like William Stromberg's soundtrack for Trinity and Beyond, especially Hiroshima/Nagasaki Requiem is nice. (part of it was in one trailer of X-Men 2)
  • Well I think my [URL=http://www.vedenpaa.com/eldiablo/Levylista.txt]Record list[/URL] and my "[URL=http://www.vedenpaa.com/eldiablo/keikkalista.txt]seen gigs[/URL]" list tell pretty much the whole story ;)
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Out of the blue, almost, the position of my favourite band has been granted to Sonata Arctica. Just kicked me in the teeth, big time. :D

(Still offering (for a limited time period) [URL=http://koti.mbnet.fi/cijk/Sonata%20Arctica%20-%20Last%20Drop%20Falls.mp3]Last Drop Falls[/URL] as a promotion for their upcoming fourth studio album. )

Other than that, anything melodic with a good, rocky beat will do. HIM, Nightwish, Lordi, 3 Doors Down, The Goo Goo Dolls, Viikate, Wizo, AC/DC, Garbage and so on.

A lot of variety.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Right now mostly Audioslave, Bush (bad name, good band :D), and Third Eye Blind, but pretty much anything besides pop/rap/country is good. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good, another person who apprieciates Audioslave. Whenever I play it my brother throws a fit. All it takes is a little Like a Stone with a follow up of I am the Highway to get him whining nonstop.
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    Rammstein, Metalica, AC/DC..... And Assorted music
  • MTMT Ranger
    Aside from almost anything orchestrated, I listen to the oldies. When I'm stuck in traffic after work, I listen to the oldies. Beach Boys. Simon and Garfunkel. The Beatles. Santana. Rolling Stones. Others I don't know. It's all good.