Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars will be on this Sunday!

Farscape's clifhanger ending is going to be resolved in a four hour miniseries, with the first half this Sunday night at 9:00 Eastern Time on the Sci-Fi Channel.

(There is also a west coast feed, so check your local listings to be sure.)

The second half fo the miniseries will be Monday night at the same time.

Not only is this a great resolution to many of the Farscape cliffhangers, but it also is great for new viewers. The miniseries is going to feature alot of drama, and some spectacular spacebattles, with over 2,000 ships in single scenes.

For those who want a glimpse of what the miniseries should be like, check out the following link for a nice trailer.

[url]http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/farscape/[/url]

Comments

• MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Welcome after :)
    Dont think there is anyone here who doesnt know about it now :)
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Yeah, and for God's sake don't tell Vertigo1 about it...

:p ;) :rolleyes:
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I am getting so damned anxious.

I MUST SEE IT.
  • I never did see half of Seasons 2 and 3... any plans to put it on at a time when I could watch it?

(It'd be the first time in six months that I've watched anything on TV :p)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mundane [/i]
    [B]Welcome after :)
    Dont think there is anyone here who doesnt know about it now :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    I'm just making sure on that! The goal is that if the fan campaign can get ratings for the miniseries high enough, hopefully that will mean more Farscape.
  • Foxtrot had a really funny cartoon about the miniseries and the campaign to bring back Farscape today.

[IMG]http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ft/2004/ft041016.gif[/IMG]
    [url]http://www.foxtrot.com/[/url]
    hehe, excellent...

Well, I cannot wait to download the first part tomorrow from bittorrent!
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Mwahaha... it'll be airing in just under twelve hours here on the west coast....
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Just saw the first half.....and HOLY SHIT! The second half is gonna be BIG!

Spoiler: Poor Jool....
    That was truly fantastic. Just plain awesome. It was incredible and just so..awesome! Yeah.

I can't wait for Part II. *cries*
    Damn, that was excellent! I loved what they did with Rygel....
    Just saw Part II...

It's just so unbelievably spectacular. Everything...perfect. Absolutely everything. Just watch it.

Even if the show isn't continued...I can now rest satisfied with what I've seen.
    There was a few things in Part 1 I did not like....especially Sikozu....okay, she was hot to look at, but she was just not "Farscape". And the Peacekeeper woman who was pregnant (cant remember her name) was extremely ugly compared to the series, she looked FAT :)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mundane [/i]
    [B]There was a few things in Part 1 I did not like....especially Sikozu....okay, she was hot to look at, but she was just not "Farscape". And the Peacekeeper woman who was pregnant (cant remember her name) was extremely ugly compared to the series, she looked FAT :) [/B][/QUOTE]
    On the Peacekeeper woman, whose name is Grayza, the reason she looked fat was that the actress who played was actually heavily pregnant in real life when they were ready to shoot the miniseries. Basicly they would have had to go to elaborate means to conceal it, so they just worked it into the plot.
    Ah, so [i]that's[/i] why they did that. I was certain they were going to introduce a plot point where Grayza was pregnant from when she raped John....

Oh, yeah:

And [i]holy frelling crap[/i], that was great!
  • Saw the first part, will see the second Thursday, when I finally have time off from work/school... all in all I enjoyed it, but was anyone else annoyed at the main characters' refusal to FREAKING DIE? I honestly think Chiana and D'argo should've died like that. And HER HAIR WAS BLOWING IN THE WIND! IN SPACE! Argh!

Still, it does kick ass. :)
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Part 2.....wow. Just fucking WOW! Words cannot express how shocked I was. Spoiler: Atleast D'Argo died honorably. Part of me wished he made it to that scarran transport and gotten off the planet before John destroyed it with the wormhole weapon..
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I realize now that the miniseries was made specifically for the fans to give the show a proper ending, and while not a die hard fan, I knew some of what was going on. I thought it was interesting, and good at times, the only part I didnt like was the middle of part 2.

so as not to dissapoint anyone Spoiler:
    They kept talking about how hard it was to kill the Scarrans(sp) that it took a lot of firepower, yet after the baby is born, they just walk down the street shooting wildly killing every Scarran they see. I was actually amazed Dargo got hurt at all, I mean no one else did, and with tactics like that, they all should have been slaughtered. I just think they should have had a little bit better way of getting out of the temple, something that didnt involve them just walking out shooting and killing everything in their path.

also, when did we establish that Dargo could live in a vaccum even if only for a little bit? Coincidently, Chiana too? How fortuitous then that they were the only ones on the cloaking ship.

Other than that, was interesting. I learned a few things about the show I didnt know, I might have to try to watch what Ive missed.

oh and which one was sikozu?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpiritOne [/i]
    [B]I realize now that the miniseries was made specifically for the fans to give the show a proper ending, and while not a die hard fan, I knew some of what was going on. I thought it was interesting, and good at times, the only part I didnt like was the middle of part 2.

so as not to dissapoint anyone Spoiler:
    They kept talking about how hard it was to kill the Scarrans(sp) that it took a lot of firepower, yet after the baby is born, they just walk down the street shooting wildly killing every Scarran they see. I was actually amazed Dargo got hurt at all, I mean no one else did, and with tactics like that, they all should have been slaughtered. I just think they should have had a little bit better way of getting out of the temple, something that didnt involve them just walking out shooting and killing everything in their path.

also, when did we establish that Dargo could live in a vaccum even if only for a little bit? Coincidently, Chiana too? How fortuitous then that they were the only ones on the cloaking ship.

Other than that, was interesting. I learned a few things about the show I didnt know, I might have to try to watch what Ive missed.

oh and which one was sikozu? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sikozu: Spoiler: The Scorpy love slave S&M lady who shot fire from her hands.

Killing: Spoiler: The people they were killing left and right were simply foot soldiers whom I presume to be Charrids. The Charrids are one of the major societies with close ties to the Scarrans who seem to contribute large numbers to scarran Infantry. Along with a few lower caste, non-ruling class Scarran folks, I could see how that would be feasable. If you remember some of those scenes, the ruling class Scarrans took MANY shots to bring down, and some, even after eight or nine hits, were still standing. My only problem was how Aeryn killed Ahkna. That was just one shot of indeterminite location. While very dramatic, it was far from accurate (But I'm willing to ignore that, as everything else is pretty accurate)