Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 game music

ConcordiaConcordia Earthforce Officer
Years ago I downloaded many of the preview tracks for the babylon 5 game, I created this profile years ago when the site was still young. I have only recently come back to get the music back! one was called b5gamepreviewtrack, i remember this because it was absolutely beautiful. I had all the tracks from the sonic images site to this game as well, thx for reading this and any help you guys can offer would be welcome.

Comments

• HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    What your looking for is "Into The Fire" PC-CDROM soundtrack, which is available on a BitTorrent somewhere. Mr Fury has the linkage...
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    Wasn't the bittorrent tracker taken down? Or is this for a different collection than the 5 reacent tracks. Actually, I assume the short sample is included in the 5 tracks...

Contact me on msn/ICQ/AIM and I can forward them to you if you want :)

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    What he's probably actually looking for are the two 30 second clips that were first made available, the B5 Game Preview Track that followed them (all pre-cancellation stuff), and the 6 tracks that were available for sale from Franke's site after the cancellation. I have all of these.

Concordia: Recently someone found some more music, 5 new tracks at around 11 minutes each. These are the ones that were available by bittorrent for a while and that Phi is offering you. If you want the others (which I suspect you do, the Game Preview Track is still one of my favorites), I can probably get them to you.
    Wait, there were six more tracks from ITF released before, other than the recent 12 minute ones?
    Yes. They used to be for sale at Sonic Images' website in Liquid Audio format.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    ya and whatever happened to those 12 minute versions?
  • ConcordiaConcordia Earthforce Officer
    Wow it even has the date i signed up!

Wow it has the date I made this account and even where i was hahahaha, such good memories. Anyways whatever music you guys can offer, i use to have over 500 megs of music, if you remember the website "Musicofb5.com" the guy there has mp3s to almost every single piece franken made and I downloaded them all! I loved em so much I just had to go to sonicimages and buy more cds! But anyways whatever music you guys have I would love! and i mean all of it! 11 minute tracks!!1 WOWOWOWOWOOW, this stuff will make me go crazy. I am going on a mission for my church and we are not suppose to listen to music, but classical music is tolerated, and what better music than Christopher franke's music. I couldn't find your aim sn yet, mine is "sampacksham", in case you find me before I can find your aim sn. Thanks guys b5 community has always been a wonderful place to be.
  • arn't the ones that were recently discovered 15 minutes long? The album was a full hour, thats all I remember... :D
    and yes, very very good
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    The ones recently discovered were just over 11 minutes in length. 5 * 11 = 55, or almost a full hour. Add in the main theme both regular and extended, and you have over an hour.
    I got some!

I got the 11 minute long tracks and they were awesome! Lady Phi and errr let me find his name somewhere cuz he needs credit! like darkanguls or something.... hold on aim is starting up..... now aha dark angelus! THanks guys for your help, this music will save me from complete boredom on my flight!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    AHA!

Worf did it!

HE DID IT!
    (not me, though maybe Biggles)
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    OMG WORF!!! You did it!!
    If someone doesn't start making sense soon, I'm going to be most annoyed! ;)
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HuntSmacker [/i]
    [B]If someone doesn't start making sense soon, I'm going to be most annoyed! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
    if you're looking for sense in here, your in the wrong community... :p
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]OMG WORF!!! You did it!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes it's all my fault.

Worf
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HuntSmacker [/i]
    [B]If someone doesn't start making sense soon, I'm going to be most annoyed! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

We have agreed to commit forces to Sheridan's fleet to liberate Earth.

What? This wasn't a "continue the quote" game? Boy, is my face red.
    Fair enough.

Proceeds with *Gasp* look on face.
  • I've heard so much about this unreleased ITF music but never was able to get my hands on any.:(
  • DarkbladeDarkblade Earthforce Officer
    Biggles, that someone is Lord_Vagabond. I still don't know how or where did he acquire the tracks. I wonder if he has access to other B5: Into the Fire stuff.

I got the tracks from Lord_Vagabond which I then "leaked" to the FirstOnes community.

HuntSmacker, those six additional tracks were Battle Sequence A to F, all of which are played on these ~11 min. 30 sec. Battle Theme tracks.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shakiroz [/i]
    [B]I've heard so much about this unreleased ITF music but never was able to get my hands on any.:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you have high speed and some form of instant messaging?
    Music

So I am all packed and ready to go, waiting for the 20th date. And it hits me in the head like a blow with a hammer! This music is so addicting, my mind takes a journey to the past and I remember, b5 opening season 5 instrumental, b5 season 4 instrument, b5 season 3 instrumental, any ideas ;)
    I have those around somewhere.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    [quote]
    2. Christopher Franke - Parliament Of Dreams III (5:45)
    3. Christopher Franke - The Geometry Of Shadows III (4:17)
    4. Babylon 5 - Messages From Earth Suite (5:12)
    5. Babylon 5 - Season Two - Main Titles (Instrumental) (1:30)
    6. Babylon 5 - Season Three - Main Titles (Instrumental) (1:31)
    7. Babylon 5 - Season 5 Main Titles (Inst) (1:30)
    8. Babylon 5 - The Big Battle (5:26)
    9. Babylon 5 - The Long Twilight Struggle (4:49)
    10. Babylon 5 - Requiem for the Line (4:19)
    11. Christopher Franke - Mind War II (2:34)
    12. Babylon 5 - Main title (4th season) (1:37)
    13. Soundtrack - Variations On A Theme (13:12)
    14. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - Z'ha'dum (9:25)
    15. the B5 - it's just a tv show (4:27)
    16. Babylon 5 - Season Two - Main Titles (1:27)
    17. Babylon 5 - Season Three - Main Titles (1:28)
    18. Babylon 5 - Season Four - Main Titles (1:27)
    19. Babylon 5 - Season Five - Main Titles (1:28)
    20. Christopher Franke - The Geometry Of Shadows I (7:45)
    21. Christopher Franke - 04 Z'ha'dum (12:21)
    22. B5 Requiem (2:37)
    23. B5 4 (1:29)
    24. B5 5 (1:32)
    25. B5 5 end (0:35)
    26. B5 3 end (0:40)
    27. Crusade (1:26)
    28. Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line (4:19)
    29. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - Endgame (Part 2) (13:38)
    30. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - In The Beginning (Part 1) (6:29)
    31. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - In The Beginning (Part 2) (9:12)
    32. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - In The Beginning (Part 3) (8:15)
    33. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - In The Beginning (End Titles) (0:44)
    34. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - Combat Sim - Main Theme (1:33)
    35. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - The River Of Souls - "Anoth... (1:36)
    36. Chris Franke: Babylon 5 - The River Of Souls (End Titles (0:52)
    37. Babylon 5 - The River Of Souls (Part 2).mp3
    38. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Main Theme (Extended).mp3
    39. Babylon 5 - Main Theme (Cult Files Version).mp3
    40. B5 1 LNG.mid
    41. B5 2.mid
    42. B5 3.mid
    43. Volume 1 - 11 The Geometry Of Shadows II.mp3
    44. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Battle Sequence D.mp3
    45. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Battle Sequence B.mp3
    46. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Battle Sequence C.mp3
    47. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Battle Sequence A.mp3
    48. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Battle Sequence E.mp3
    49. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Battle Sequence F.mp3
    50. Babylon 5 - Variations On A Theme.mp3
    51. Babylon 5 - Mind War I.mp3
    52. Babylon 5 - Season 1 Main Titles (Extended Version).mp3
    53. 01 - Sheridan's Dream - Sunrise.mp3
    54. 02 - I Have A Message - Come To Minbar.mp3
    55. 03 - How Long Do I Have- - Old Friends - I Am Going To Miss Him - Sheridan's.mp3
    56. 04 - It's Sunday On Earth - Good Night, My Love - Only Memory - Computer....mp3
    57. 05 - The While Light - Echoes from the Past - Dying Station - Delenn's Sunri.mp3
    58. 06 - End Title.mp3
    59. Infected Mushroom - After 1000 Years.mp3
    60. Infected Mushroom - Zahadum 140bpm.mp3
    61. babylon5 comp.mp4
    62. Babylon 5 Into the Fire Battle Themes 1.mp3
    63. Babylon 5 Into the Fire Battle Themes 2.mp3
    64. Babylon 5 Into the Fire Battle Themes 3.mp3
    65. Babylon 5 Into the Fire Battle Themes 4.mp3
    66. Babylon 5 Into the Fire Battle Themes 5.mp3
    67. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Main Theme (Extended).mp3
    68. Babylon 5 - Into The Fire Combat Sim - Main Theme.mp3
    [/quote]

Thats what I have
    Allright

Cool! I have icq, just barely got msn messenger, aim and yahoo, which one of these messengers is more convienient for recieving files? I just saw that huge list and I am willing to download as much as I can without puting to much strain on you guys :) Wish there was some kind of ftp or something.
  • I would also love to get some of that music, mostly the ITF stuff, since I've never heard it. Also, I could host it on ftp or a website, either way.

ICQ = 8820870
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    anyone able to zip that all, or torrent it? I wouldnt mind helping seeding it...
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Guys, I'd suggest not discussing trading files here. Regardless of whether they're still available for purchase, they're copyrighted files. And it wouldn't look to good trading copyrighted B5 files on a B5 site.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Why would i give anything? I'm on dial up here! All i was posting was my playlist. However I know nothing about the chat room. Nope, dont visit it. Nope, bad idea.
  • sam, we agreed awhile back that the ITF files were OKish to share after what? 6 months of e-mailing Chris Franke...

the others...well, CF had no problems with Music of B5 being open. and thats where most of those came from.
  • Ive got 1.19gigs of b5 music on my hdd that I"m cutting up for tracks for the b5 mod, released some already for the first mod, so far no legal threats... really nothing they can do about it anyways I would think, not making money off it, and the tracks are cut pretty bad.

I dont know about sharing, or if its legal or any of that.