Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Silent Hill 4 : The Room

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
Jesus christ it's fucked up.

Was listening to Del Shannon's Runaway before going to sauna. Had sort of a vision of myself lying on some rocky ground somewhere.. somewhere hot, western type.. Desert really. I had a bleeding wound on my head and chest, and I couldnt do anything. Just lie down there and look at the sky. Felt somehow peacefull.. Nice.

Anyway. Silent Hill 4 is great from what i've played so far. Just too bad games are starting to make me damn sick as well..

AFter 15 mins i'm about to puke and the world is swirling like uzumaki...

Comments

• TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    I have Silent Hill 1-3 (1 on PSX, 2 and 3 on PC) and all three are some of the most twisted games I have ever played. Number 4, which I have on demo for PS2, just got me hooked on that game series all over again. Rumor had it that there is to be a Silent Hill Movie...
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
    [B]I have Silent Hill 1-3 (1 on PSX, 2 and 3 on PC) and all three are some of the most twisted games I have ever played. Number 4, which I have on demo for PS2, just got me hooked on that game series all over again. Rumor had it that there is to be a Silent Hill Movie... [/B][/QUOTE]

YEa.. Directed by same guy as Brotherhood of WOlves or something..

[url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537/[/url]

Can't say that I'd be expecting much good from that movie.. Wolves was too long and too boring.

The intro was good, but it was all downhill after that.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I don't think there's any way a movie can capture the atmosphere of those games.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]I don't think there's any way a movie can capture the atmosphere of those games. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not in this PC time of age..
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    oh god those games are so creepy.. so very creepy.

Im throughly convinced the only way to actualy beat the first game turn the thing off, and walk away, very, very fast, cause otherwise the world just resets and goes to hell.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    Resident EEEEVIL so creepy. They really screwed it in the movie what the fuck was with the lasers? Its not an action flick is horror.

Anyway never insult a gamer by making it a movie unless your really a gamer.
  • Ahhh, Silent Hill. I just wish I'd bought a copy of the original. Don't think any of the sequals quite matched the atmosphere of frantically groping around in the fog as the enemy-approaching static gets louder and louder...

But the sequals are great in their own ways. Hell some of the plot devices in the SH series found their way into mine and my brother's stories.

A few other good non-RE horror games I remember: the original Fatal Frame, and The Suffering.