Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Another school shooting

2»

Comments

• RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadow boxer [/i]
    [B]Not even you could get an SKS into a condom and up your arse to get it in through customs...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that's a picture i didn't need today...
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    However...

I do know people who would try...

:rolleyes:
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    If they can fit mayonase jars.......
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    And now guess what I hear:

The indian tribes are getting upset over Bush for not having made any comment on the shooting.

Another republican bridge burned. Keep it up boys and soon it will be back to the good guys (aka anyone not republican)!
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    Well, here's a bit of interesting information to dispence on this recent event. Quoted by one TV station:

"Jeff was a big fan of "Horrorcore music. His favorite was a singer named Mars. His friend says Jeff use to joke about those lyrics, but never though he would do anything like this."

[url]http://www.KillMusick.com[/url]

The link located at the bottom in my signature. We having dealings with this Sacramento rap artist, from promotional to interviews and music selections on our online radio station, and I too am a fan of his works. To quote just what type of lyrics the shooter listened to from this artist...

WARNING: GRAPHIC

"Leaving sluts stuffed and mangled, fucked and strangled, bringing pape from every angle, leaving veins cut and tangled, leave a snitch hung by ankles in the back of my slaughted house"

Graphic lyrics always seem to be the evil of society, yet no one blames horror MOVIES for anything bad, which as the lyrics depict, all horrorcore, or as it is also knows, The Wicked Shit, is nothing more than horror in lyrical form, from either rap or metal. Many of the artists listed on the link above I know personally through either the site our outside meetings, and all are exceptionally talented people. As once happened with The Insane Clown Posse, people look towards an "evil" and whatever is in the wake is to be blamed.

To sum it up in a nut shell, I would not be suprised if they blamed music as a cause to this... just like video games and guns themselves, no one is safe is someone does something stupid.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]If they can fit mayonase jars....... [/B][/QUOTE]

Mayonase a lot of people in this thread...

:p
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JackN [/i]
    [B]Gun control only controls those who legally have permit to own and use. (having a government that has control of all weapons is a very scary thought in my opinion from a civilian point of view).
    [/B][/QUOTE]

But the difference is that not anyone could get their hands on guns. Especially pissed off school kids.

I do know where I could get a hold of guns, but I would never risk being in control of a gun if someone at a party in my place could spot it and call the police..
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadow boxer [/i]
    [B]Not even you could get an SKS into a condom and up your arse to get it in through customs...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

you think thats how most drugs get smuggled? I hate to break it to you its not

I could break down a ton of gunss and slip em in via being hidden amongst a shipment of scrapmetal. Infact I know for a fact thats how it happens in some places. Ever wonder how the Yak get guns in Japan? Admitedly they seldom use them, but they are there. They have them, its just they are profesional criminals and seldom if ever need them.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]And now guess what I hear:

The indian tribes are getting upset over Bush for not having made any comment on the shooting.

Another republican bridge burned. Keep it up boys and soon it will be back to the good guys (aka anyone not republican)! [/B][/QUOTE]

So what the hell was Bush suppost to say?

Some people need to re read the federalist papers and the consitution and figure out what the presidents duties are.

We do NOT elect a king.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]So what the hell was Bush suppost to say?

Some people need to re read the federalist papers and the consitution and figure out what the presidents duties are.

We do NOT elect a king. [/B][/QUOTE]

God! Thank you for that Tyvar! ;)