Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The blood beckons

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
[url]http://www.teraasekeskus.com/tuotteet/miekat/HattoriSwordSetNet.jpg[/url]

Saw Kill Bills.

Ovyy vf xvyyrq va gur raq. (rot13)

Hmm.. It's a shame. The first one was nice.. Especially the part in Japan, I was deeply moved when that one woman was screaming on the floor with her arm cut off, and wet with blood.

Pity they didnt show her fully in the end.

Oh well.. Bill was nice. Thought it felt a bit of incestuous, their relationship. And such.

But hey. Carradine was fun. Some of the fights were cool as well.

Just tricky to browse through the extras cuz of the japanese texts.. darn. (The pack looks good tho, Kill Bill vol 1-2..)

I wonder would they sell a proper sword for me in japan.. And where the hell are all those suicide messageboards. I've been curious about reading them, about the people.. and hell, maybe there's some others there that like samurai swords? :)

Comments

• The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    a "proper" sword can go anywhere from a few thousand to hundreds of thousands. They are still a few Japanese smiths around. You don't want anything that is stainless steel...EVER.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    What's wrong with stainless steel?

Most of my knives are of stainless steel.. and they cut alright.
    NOT that i'd use those swords for cutting... anything.. honest.

Not slicing either.

Or any such thing.
    then stick with stainless steel... IF it hits anything it will break though i know that for certain. Knock em up against a tree you might get 10 swings out of it before it breaks in two.
    If your really serious about keeping one then I really suggest Carbon steel defineatly. IF you can get a Japanese smith to do it great. IF you can't afford it go with the next best thing Swedish steel. They are pretty high up their in quality & lucky for you right around the corner.

If you want a sword that will last you a while say at least 10 years( assuming you maintain it) your probably going to spend at least $1,000.

You can check a few urself

[URL=http://bugei.com/subcategory_6.htm]Bugei Trading[/URL]
  • WarleaderWarleader Inmate: Babylon Project Mental Health Facility
    SLIDING GLASS DOORS BEING REPLACED WITH WOODEN FRAMED ONES!!!!!!!!!!! BE SURE TO THROW THOSE MOPS ON THE CAR OVERHANGS!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL KEEP THE CROWS AT BAY!!!!!!!!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warleader [/i]
    [B]SLIDING GLASS DOORS BEING REPLACED WITH WOODEN FRAMED ONES!!!!!!!!!!! BE SURE TO THROW THOSE MOPS ON THE CAR OVERHANGS!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL KEEP THE CROWS AT BAY!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I like shotguns.
  • Ooh, Flamberge...

[img]http://www.memod.co.uk/img/MEMod_JE_beta_flamberge_thumb.jpg[/img]

Regards,
    Morden