Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Don't Forget To Call Your Mommies!

croxiscroxis I am the walrus
Its mothers day!

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    On the lighter side

[url=http://www.agonybooth.com/mr_t/default.asp?Page=7]Mr. T says to love your mama![/url]

(with apologies to all the mothers out there for the topic in their honor doubtless being diverted. Honer thy mother, folks; don't turn this into a Mr. T thread!)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B][url=http://www.agonybooth.com/mr_t/default.asp?Page=7]Mr. T says to love your mama![/url]

(with apologies to all the mothers out there for the topic in their honor doubtless being diverted. Honer thy mother, folks; don't turn this into a Mr. T thread!) [/B][/QUOTE]

I pity the fool who doesn't call his momma on Mother's Day.

I'll get me coat...

Regards,
    Morden
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Its not mothersday here though, just the states. its almost amonth left..
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Not just in the states. It was mother's day here yesterday.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    It was here over a month ago.

Worf
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    Got up earlier than usual: check
    Picked bouquet of dandelions: check (traditional)
    Pulled requested toaster oven out of hiding and put on kitchen table: check
    Went for long walk through the woods with family: check
    Did dishes: check

Now if only mom didn't have a headache :(

Hug mom: check

- Φ
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    I sent me mom an empty box with a letter in it.

[I]Mom because Im completely broke...I decided the only thing I could afford was to put all the love I have into this little box! Happy Mothersday,

Don't take out mortgages under my name.

Your Sons,
    -Sean & Ryan

[/I]
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    I spent 18 hours straight drawing yesterday to complete all homework due monday.

I woke up early, and drove 2.5 hours home, while parents were at Church (Try as I might, I couldn't make it on time)

I made blueberry pancakes, and omletts for everyone, cleaned up the place a little, and had Brunch ready when they got home.

Surprised her to some extent (As she assumed I would still be sleeping after not sleeping much this past week due to classes)

After brunch, did the dishes, and gave her her gift, the Incredibles DVD, as due to medical reasons was unable to leave the house for the past year, so she hadn't seen it yet.

Then passed out for an hour and a half.

then had dinner (Dad took care of that)
    Cleaned up, watched incredibles, did some work on her PC (Souping it up) then drove back.

Hit major traffic jam on I4. Waited 20 minutes and only moved about 100 feet.

doubled back 20 miles, took a slower, through cities rought to I95. Made it back here at 1:40am, now to sleep until 7:30 for class...

Was worth it for her reaction:
    "Whatever made you decide to do such a stupi-sweet thing?"
    (Not kidding, but she was. ;) )
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I called all of yo mommas, does that count? ;)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B][I]Mom because Im completely broke...I decided the only thing I could afford was to put all the love I have into this little box! Happy Mothersday,

Don't take out mortgages under my name.

Your Sons,
    -Sean & Ryan

[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]:D

I did the dishes, and would've given her some of the artwork I've been doing in school, but that Friday was Senior Skip Day.