Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

To Women of Firstones

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
What's a good way to get rid of them too-much-wrong body hairs?

I mean... How exactly does the waxing thing work? I'm not having much luck.. And I'm looking for some better way to get rid of them than shaving like i'd shave my beard.. Cuz they'll be growing back up way too soon. :(

And why you ask?

Well..

Thailand+beach+sun+3 weeks... Not interested in looking like a bastard son of Wolverine and Sabretooth.

And I prefer it being clear... just like girlsies do. ;)

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Now, Imagine that guy on my avatar asking for tips for waxing, and that smile on his face after he finishes...

Just fits perfectly.

Had to add, you know.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    waxing works by ripping the entire hair out of the folicle, the problem is if you have very thick hair it might cause some bad blistering. I've never done it myself I can only tell you it hurts.
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    Hmm

I have used cold wax(Its more of less Syrup type thing, like Nad's) before on my legs. For me it did not hurt much on my legs and arms. But it hurts like Bloody hell when you try doing it on you pubic area><
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    TMI, dudes. TMI.
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    *Totally agrees with Sanfamo here*

*Points to Rage3d*

There...not so uncommon...Still TMI...
  • [url]http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33814328[/url]

:D

Google Image Search is the greatest invention in the last five hundred years.
    Hmmmz

I have used the Rusty Blades and Sand Paper before.
    I'm not really afraid of pain you know.. tried the cold wax thing, but for some reason it doesnt seem to work, even tho I shaved a bit before hand.. well.. got to try with different strips.
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    wait....exile...you are a Rage3D'er?

But yea, that was the thread that readily came to mind...
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    try NAIR its a hair removal product.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]wait....exile...you are a Rage3D'er?

But yea, that was the thread that readily came to mind... [/B][/QUOTE]I happen by from time to time, but I've posted all of once or twice.
    Be careful with nair in sensitive areas. When you use chemicals (for any reason) on your body, you should test a small area of the skin first. I do have a funny story about nair tho
    Also.. Waxing and stuff wont work on Facial hair
    Just want to get rid of my chest and back.. and stomach. Then i'm all fine..

Just wish could get my gf to do the same on some parts of hers... Oh well..
  • MTMT Ranger
    Why are men talking of such things! Repent, heretics, lest you go down the path of metrosexuality!

Wax not your arms and legs, or cover yourself in avacado to exfoliate your skin or whatever. What the hell does exfoliate even mean? None of you waxers have said it, but I [i]know[/i] you're thinking it.
    i am pirty sure I am not metrosexual??

Last I checked I was a Technosexual..
    Can I just like sex?
    I like to inflict and receive physical pain.

I've found out, that sex doesnt feel nearly as good as when compared to 45 minutes of boxing or longer straight on..

It just doesnt pack as much punch.

But giving pain, and receiving a moderate amount of pain myself.. That's exctasy..
    Found a good one! No waxing...

Veet bodyhair removal creme.. with aloe vera.

Just spread that stuff on for about 7 or 8 mins and scrub it off with the spatula that's included in the box.. and it's gone. Nice.

Just fucked up trying to do my back by myself...
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Works good, but wait until the first time you sweat real hard...the you may not think it was such an good idea.

Jake
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    I cannot understand why anyone wants to remove the hair. Especially not during summertime. In the winter noone see it atleast :)
    Also getting goosebumps with no hair hurts like a motha
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    personally I like to go au naturale. :D
    Trimming helps make you bigger (see pm)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]Works good, but wait until the first time you sweat real hard...the you may not think it was such an good idea.

Jake [/B][/QUOTE]

What'd you mean?
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    I had a friend who used a similar product and the first time he worked outside, mowing the lawn, he began sweating with all those open pores where the hair folicals used to be. He said it stung like hell...

Jake
  • AkrovahAkrovah Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mundane [/i]
    [B]I cannot understand why anyone wants to remove the hair. Especially not during summertime. In the winter noone see it atleast :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Some people have......alot... of hair. I knew a guy that almost had the Austin Powers chest carpet, except on both his back and chest. And many women now-a-days do not like hairy. After hearing someone at a pool party say (not dierctly too him, but loud enough for him to hear, she was kind of a bitch) "Thats just gross" he became rather sensitive about it.

So men removing hair from chest and back can be understandable.

Also, nair, this guy tried it on his back and he looked like he had a major sunburn for a couple of days, so be sure not to leave it on too long.
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    [URL=http://www.menessentials.com/oxid.php/sid/2f0ebddb195234820fa9b62e6389f328/cl/info/tpl/waxing_joy.tpl]Learn to wax properly[/URL].

Alternatively, we have [url=http://www.menessentials.com/community/]forums[/url].

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]What'd you mean? [/B][/QUOTE]
    Imagine shaving without shaving cream or gel. Then imagine not using aftershave balm/gel/whatever. Then imagine sweating profusely and having cloth rubbing against that skin. Only, kind of worse. Just as with shaving, if you wax, you should use aftershave. Women don't (it's why they're so mean).
    Wow I suddenly feel straight......
    I'm sticking with the creme.. Got some scars on my chest and such, so not sure what would happen with waxing.. Rip the tiny piece of skin coverin my blood and such? Tha'd be gruesome.. sort of neat too, but messy.