Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Jackson Innocent on all 10 counts

croxiscroxis I am the walrus
Source: Any news place

Comments

• Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Re: Jackson Innocent on all 10 counts

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]Source: Any news place [/B][/QUOTE]

No, Jackson NOT innocent on all 10 counts. he was found NOT GUILTY on all 10 counts, that does not mean he's innocent, just that he got away with it :)
  • I'm curious as to everyone's opinions on this.

Personally, I think it's the least news-worthy story in a long while, [i]and[/i] that he didn't do a damned thing.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]I'm curious as to everyone's opinions on this.

Personally, I think it's the least news-worthy story in a long while, [i]and[/i] that he didn't do a damned thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

he admitted that he likes to share his bed with little boys, thats hardly not doinga damned thing.

i think he's guilty as hell.
  • That pretty much sums up why I think he's innocent. If you understand that pedophilia is wrong, you don't admit that you enjoy sleeping with little boys.
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    I'm sure glad we can focus on Michael Jackson's love of the little boys now that we've solved all the real problems in the world.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arethusa [/i]
    [B]I'm sure glad we can focus on Michael Jackson's love of the little boys now that we've solved all the real problems in the world. [/B][/QUOTE]I don't think you understand. Michael Jackson isn't just any old person--he's a celebrity! They're more important than we common folk. Especially those Iraqis and their terrorist religion. :rolleyes:
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arethusa [/i]
    [B]I'm sure glad we can focus on Michael Jackson's love of the little boys now that we've solved all the real problems in the world. [/B][/QUOTE]

While I'm not particularly fond of the obsession with celebrities in general 1st world culture, if people can't discuss anything but the world's problems until those problems are solved, we're going to have a very boring eternity. There will always be problems in the world.
  • Michael Jackson is not one of them. Pedophilia, maybe.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    Money...

nuff said...
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    The guy is still a 5 year old in an adult body. His bedroom and bed for that matter are probably bigger than my whole house. Sleepovers are typical for that mental age range.

Bashir's documentary (if you can call that edited piece of filth that) is so biased it just pisses me off. I'm not fond of MJJ, nor his music, but I think the Prosecution has a long ass way to go before he could prove anything to any group of 12 people.

Film is all about the editing. Court is all about facts, jury selection, and burden of PROOF!

We (I) will never know for sure, but the mother, and her son just exudes grifter and liar at every turn in my opinion.

In the long run, as with all things in life, the truth probably lies in the middle, and what is left is that they both deserved each other.

*sigh*
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    I'll still eliminate him if he gets within 100 yards of my son.
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    The man never had a childhood. Ever since he was a child, he's worked. His childhood was robbed from him via the spotlight (His musical groups, etc). One must remember how long he's been on the stage. Personally, I'm glad he was found innocent. He, in my eyes, has good intentions with his actions, but to the general, and in my opinion, closed minded and ignorant public, anyone who is famous and does anything "odd", like Jackson, MUST be guilty.

Some of these backwards jack asses I work around and with just drive me up one wall and down the other about the Jackson case. Heaven forbid a person tries to do good...

Oh well. Everyone will have their own opinions, and in the great scheme of things, does this really matter? Live and let live.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I think he's guilty and freak of nature.

He's broke now.. and no matter what the court decided, he wont have that much left to live.

I say he commits suicide within the next 2 years or so.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    i hope your right refa. The world needs fewer sick fucks like him.

Anyone who can sit in a room and listen to a grown man of over 40 say that he likes to share his bed with little boys needs to be found guilty of being a pedophile.

Oh cry me a river he never had a childhood, that gives him no right to steal others kids childhoods as well. Was his dad a bastard and a slave driver and abusive? Yes, maybe he should seek help to MOVE ON AND STOP TRYING TO LIVE LIKE A 5 YEAR AND BE AN ADULT LIKE THE REST OF US.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    I don't think he is guilty, but a freak? yes.
    And bankrupt? nah, I dont think so. Do you know how much the Beatles song catalogue is worth?
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnlaShok [/i]
    [B]I'll still eliminate him if he gets within 100 yards of my son. [/B][/QUOTE]

shoot, I'd do it if he got within 100 yards of ME! ;)
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    You sick fucks.

Yes, YOU GUYS. The bloody guy needs treatment not a shot in the head.

Fuckers.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpiritOne [/i]
    [B]i hope your right refa. The world needs fewer sick fucks like him.
    . [/B][/QUOTE]

Oy! I resent that! I'm a sick fuck too you know. :(
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]Oy! I resent that! I'm a sick fuck too you know. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but you are the good kind of sick fuck, not the bad kind.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    i personally dont think that he ever intentionally molested any kids, but from a certain point of view (ie the law's) he probably did. either way i think he's a very strange bloke, and if i ever have kids they certainly wouldnt be allowed to stay over like that.

i just wanted to see a big name go down;) :D

and i agree with croxis, he needs help, not to be shot.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]You sick fucks.

Yes, YOU GUYS. The bloody guy needs treatment not a shot in the head.

Fuckers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ditto on that one..
  • Some guy walked into my store yesterday and shouts, "Michael Jackson not guilty on all counts!" I just looked at the customer I was helping and shared a look of total apathy.
    I'd like to take a moment to point out that pedophilia is not a crime. [i]Acts[/i] of pedophilia are crimes.

Imagine a pedophile who was raped a child. He has never acted on his pedophilia, and he recognizes that this is an unhealthy disorder. It is obviously a significant problem in his life, but he does what he can to manage it. Then someone finds out he is a pedophile and kills him, claiming to be bettering humanity.

Now, assuming they were both travelling at 50mph, whose irony meter explodes first?
  • NorlionNorlion Earthforce Officer
    O.J. II Both guilty. Both had money.

He was the King of "Pop"

That should answer a few questions right there.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Well, the rumour is that Jackson isn't exactly rolling in it anymore... but aside from that, how does money enter into it, unless you're suggesting that he paid off the jury?
    He purchased excellent (if no exactly OJ level) legal defense and still rolls in America's cult of celebrity whether he's got money or not. That counts for a lot.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]I'm curious as to everyone's opinions on this.

Personally, I think it's the least news-worthy story in a long while, [i]and[/i] that he didn't do a damned thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good! yes. Exactly my thoughts. Now lets go back to that Newsweek story or something actually relevant.
  • I wish the jury was right, but cannot be certain about it.

I personally never liked Jackson, so I haven't followed the case, or otherwise payed attention.

In general... I cannot guess why some people go like that.

I wish the workings of human mind were better known... so it would be possible to offer people with such disorders... the option of treating themselves, changing how they think, redirecting whom they are attracted to, as to remove temptation to do something which would cause great harm to another.