Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Hi from Utah!

samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
In Utah on business.

I'ts very Mormon-y here.

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Good luck in Mormon-land. I met a mormon once. In Örebro.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    Well, in those days Mars was a dreary uninhabitable wasteland much like Utah, but unlike Utah Mars was eventually made livable."
    [QUOTE]from Professor Hubert Farnsworth:
    [b]Well, in those days Mars was a dreary uninhabitable wasteland much like Utah, but unlike Utah Mars was eventually made livable. [/b][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Sorry, it's early and i'm at work... that puts me in a state of mind that is quite equal to what i'm in after 8 or 9 shots of Tequila...[/SIZE]
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Can't say that I much of a Utah fan either, but I will say the Salt Lake City has some of the cutest girls around...

Actually I heard a thought about why this is the case. First, it could just be level of outdoor activity that a city with the location of SL affords. Second, when the Morman's first moved to Utah, they were a very small group, it's said that on a regular basis, the men would raid other wagon trains and parties heading west as they came down out of the passes, capturing some of the women for themselves and taking them as wives. Since I would imagine that they'd only take the good looking ones, this would account for the population of good looking girls.

Jake
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    While you're at it, try and find the most average-looking video rental place, and ask if they carry [b] Orgazmo[/b]. :D

Really, it's worth seeing. Doesn't quite beat South Park, but it's got Ronnie! :p
  • Or maybe good-looking women are a manifestation of the Lord's blessing. :D

I believe it was South Park in which St. Peter said that it was the Mormons who had it right.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Yup, I think that also the episode in which Satan send Sadam to heaven as punishment.

Jake
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    If you're ever in Salt Lake City and if you like Mexican food, you should definitely visit The Red Iguana. Best Mexican food I've ever had.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Orgazmo is a good bad movie. I plan on bringing it on tour with me to educate the poor middleschoolers.
  • KonradKonrad Ranger
    Tsk ~ Should have dropped an e-mail. :)

You've gotta know where to go in SLC to not be "LDSish"
  • NorlionNorlion Earthforce Officer
    Best Mexican Restaurants ON EARTH

"Blue Iguna" - Salt Lake City, UT

"Havalina Cantina" - Sedona, AZ

Also in Salt Lake City they hav Buffalo Burgers at the stand on Antelope Island. Buffalo is the best meat. No wonder they almost went extinct.