Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Anyone watch XPlay on G4TV?

FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
My wife and I like to watch, pretty cool video game review show. The reviews are pretty funny and they're not afraid to slam bad games.

And they do a Splinter Cell Co-Op Theater

BTW Morgan Webb is hot...

Jake

Comments

• My friends and I get together to watch scifi and/or random movies once in a while (one friend has a 52" HDTV), and we always watch XPlay during commercials or on another TV while gaming. Great show.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I'm not such a big fan of it anymore. perhaps i'm just angry at the loss of The ScreenSavers and Call for Help, but I simply do not find XPlay to be good anymore. yes, they can be honest, but many times they over or underrate games for almost trivial reasons, and tEH FUNNAY is not found anymore. I miss TechTV :(
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    I miss TechTV with all my heart.

Though now having a friend write some of the reviews for X-Play has made me start watching it again.

And I don't think Morgan Webb is all that hot.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Agreed on that. I've never been a big fan of her.

And thanks to all of the awesomeness in the world seemingly concentrating itself into one coherent force going by the name of Leo Laporte, we have...
    [url=http://feeds.feedburner.com/twit]This Week in Tech (rss)[/url]. It's basically what The ScreenSavers used to be...but new and with far more freedom of content.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    Well one of the TechTV girls Cat Schwartz was on stern thought she was hot but personally I think a poser.
  • Thanks for that link Sanfam. I listened to a couple of episodes. Definately does remind me of the old TSS days.
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    I could sit for hours and watch The Screen Savers and Call for Help... really miss those shows.:(