Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Which Serenity character are you? (Note: may contain minor spoilers)

BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
You scored as Shepherd Derrial Book. The Preacher. Out here, folks need a minister, if only to remind them that God hasn't forgotten them. It isn't about making them worship, it is teaching them to do right by themselves and other people. Why is that so hard for some to understand?

Shepherd Derrial Book81%Zoe Alleyne Washburne75%The Operative75%Kaylee Frye75%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne69%River Tam69%Capt. Mal Reynolds50%Simon Tam50%Inara Serra38%Jayne Cobb31%
Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments

• RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    You scored as Hoban 'Wash' Washburne. The Pilot. You are a leaf on the wind, see how you soar. You have a good job, and a stunning wife who loves you (and can kill people). Life is good, which is why you can't help smiling. Now if you can just get people to actually listen to your opinion things would be perfect.

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne81%Kaylee Frye75%River Tam75%Zoe Alleyne Washburne75%Simon Tam75%The Operative69%Capt. Mal Reynolds50%Jayne Cobb50%Shepherd Derrial Book44%Inara Serra38%
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    You scored as River Tam. The Fugitive. You are clever and dangerous, which is a nasty combination. The fact you are crazy too just adds to your charm. They did bad things to you, but you know their secrets. They will regret how they made you.

River Tam88%Zoe Alleyne Washburne88%Capt. Mal Reynolds81%The Operative75%Kaylee Frye69%Inara Serra63%Simon Tam56%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne56%Jayne Cobb56%Shepherd Derrial Book50%
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    You scored as The Operative. You are dedicated to your job and very good at what you do. You've done some very bad things, but they had to be done. You don't expect to go to heaven, but that is a sacrifice you've made for a better future for all.

The Operative81%Zoe Alleyne Washburne81%River Tam75%Jayne Cobb75%Inara Serra75%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne69%Simon Tam56%Capt. Mal Reynolds56%Kaylee Frye44%Shepherd Derrial Book25%
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    You scored as River Tam. The Fugitive. You are clever and dangerous, which is a nasty combination. The fact you are crazy too just adds to your charm. They did bad things to you, but you know their secrets. They will regret how they made you.

River Tam69%Kaylee Frye44%Zoe Alleyne Washburne44%Simon Tam44%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne44%The Operative38%Inara Serra31%Capt. Mal Reynolds19%Shepherd Derrial Book19%Jayne Cobb6%
  • You scored as Hoban 'Wash' Washburne. The Pilot. You are a leaf on the wind, see how you soar. You have a good job, and a stunning wife who loves you (and can kill people). Life is good, which is why you can't help smiling. Now if you can just get people to actually listen to your opinion things would be perfect.

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne75%Kaylee Frye69%Inara Serra69%Simon Tam69%The Operative63%Shepherd Derrial Book56%Capt. Mal Reynolds56%River Tam50%Zoe Alleyne Washburne50%Jayne Cobb44%
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    This quiz totally sucked

You scored as The Operative. You are dedicated to your job and very good at what you do. You've done some very bad things, but they had to be done. You don't expect to go to heaven, but that is a sacrifice you've made for a better future for all.

The Operative81%Capt. Mal Reynolds75%River Tam63%Zoe Alleyne Washburne63%Inara Serra63%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne56%Simon Tam50%Kaylee Frye50%Jayne Cobb50%Shepherd Derrial Book38%
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    You scored as Hoban 'Wash' Washburne. The Pilot. You are a leaf on the wind, see how you soar. You have a good job, and a stunning wife who loves you (and can kill people). Life is good, which is why you can't help smiling. Now if you can just get people to actually listen to your opinion things would be perfect.

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne75%The Operative69%Zoe Alleyne Washburne63%Kaylee Frye56%River Tam50%Capt. Mal Reynolds38%Simon Tam38%Shepherd Derrial Book38%Inara Serra31%Jayne Cobb13%

Must have been the dino question ;)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Well, dinosaurs [i]are[/i] cool.
  • Vorlon Ambassador KoshVorlon Ambassador Kosh Vorlonforce Officer
    You scored as Shepherd Derrial Book. The Preacher. Out here, folks need a minister, if only to remind them that God hasn't forgotten them. It isn't about making them worship, it is teaching them to do right by themselves and other people. Why is that so hard for some to understand?

Shepherd Derrial Book69%Capt. Mal Reynolds63%Simon Tam56%The Operative56%Kaylee Frye44%Zoe Alleyne Washburne44%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne38%River Tam38%Inara Serra31%Jayne Cobb19%
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist

The Operative88%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne75%Kaylee Frye69%Simon Tam63%Shepherd Derrial Book56%Capt. Mal Reynolds50%River Tam50%Zoe Alleyne Washburne44%Inara Serra38%Jayne Cobb31%
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    By abusing the system, I am able to show you another character :D

You scored as Jayne Cobb. The Mercenary. You are in this for the money, plain as that. You like things simple that way, but mainly as anything else confuses you. You get the job done, and don't care what people think. Not as long as you get paid anyway.

Jayne Cobb88%The Operative75%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne75%River Tam69%Shepherd Derrial Book44%Capt. Mal Reynolds38%Inara Serra38%Kaylee Frye31%Zoe Alleyne Washburne31%Simon Tam19%
  • ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    You scored as Simon Tam. The Doctor. You have a gift for healing that goes beyond education. You took an oath to do no harm, even when your patients have tried to kill you. You are out of place where you are, being used to refined society. However, if you take that stick out of your arse you should be fine.

Simon Tam63%Kaylee Frye50%The Operative50%River Tam50%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne50%Zoe Alleyne Washburne44%Capt. Mal Reynolds44%Jayne Cobb44%Shepherd Derrial Book31%Inara Serra19%
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Saw this coming:

You scored as Capt. Mal Reynolds. The Captain. You are the captain of the ship, so the crew are your responsibility. You just want to do the job, get paid and keep flying. Why is that always so hard?

The Operative88%Capt. Mal Reynolds88%Zoe Alleyne Washburne81%Simon Tam69%River Tam69%Inara Serra56%Kaylee Frye56%Shepherd Derrial Book56%Jayne Cobb50%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne44%
    Am I the only one who like Meria more than Derrial?
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arethusa [/i]
    [B]Am I the only one who like Meria more than Derrial? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, the only thing I can see to it is that it would make Jayne's friendship with Book seem a little less unusual to the casual observer. Of course the two guys with first names that sounded feminine would stick together. ;)
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training

The Operative94%River Tam88%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne81%Kaylee Frye75%Inara Serra63%Zoe Alleyne Washburne56%Jayne Cobb56%Simon Tam44%Shepherd Derrial Book31%Capt. Mal Reynolds31%
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    You scored as Kaylee Frye. The Mechanic. You are a natural mechanic, and you are far too sweet and cheerful to live out here. How you can see the good in everyone around you boggles the mind occationally. Still you don't seem to be any crazier than that, and it is a nice kinda crazy.

Kaylee Frye81%The Operative81%Simon Tam81%Hoban 'Wash' Washburne69%Jayne Cobb63%Zoe Alleyne Washburne56%Inara Serra56%Shepherd Derrial Book56%Capt. Mal Reynolds50%River Tam38%

So I'm a girl... hmmm
    The fact that you scored highly as Kaylee, the Operative, and Simon says more about this test than you.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Well that is very true ;) Got one of the girls at work to give it a go and she got Mr Operative. Confused her a bit.