Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Racism??

Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
Racism WTF?

The other day I got called a Racist for saying I hated some country(Was an Middle eastern Country I think, Omen I think.) So every like that racist. So I was like huh. what to you mean.. Then I said, ohhhh.... Your one of those people who think the people that live in the middle east are a differnt race? So There are a pile of Alien from Riesa 7 living in that area?. Last I checked there were Human living there, but you know I don't know watch the news anymore so there could be aliens from a differnt race living there.

Ow wait. Your one of those people who think that the definition of another race is somone whos skin toe is more lighter or more darker then yours. Scince my skin tone is slighty darker then yours I must be from a differnt race. Racist!

You know, I hate other Cultures, Religion and Countrys. You can call me a Biggot all you want slut. and you know I DON'T CARE.

Comments

• You just got to let off what people say as a joke. i am in sales and told many things every day , just pass it off and focus on objective.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [url=http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=65069&dict=CALD]Race[/url]
    [url=http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=76306&dict=CALD]Species[/url]
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B][url=http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=65069&dict=CALD]Race[/url]
    [url=http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=76306&dict=CALD]Species[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Shit.... What century am I living in again?
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Reaver4k [/i]
    [B]Shit.... What century am I living in again? [/B][/QUOTE]
    The largest bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label you could find?
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Simmonds, To your point, biologically race is of a minimal difference, geneticlly its even less of a difference.

I the end we are all human (whether we like it or not).

That said, there are no reasons to hate culture, without culture we'd all be living in rows upon rows of indentical houses and would all talk, act and think the same...wait, I think I just decribed the subburbs...

Jake
  • I noticed you said slut...Was this particular adversary a female?

SHe might be hitting on you. ;)

Also how much does a bottle of that Johnny Walker go for?
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'm a racist.

I'm also an obsessive-compulsive masturbator. Whatever that means.

But I'm learning to live with both of them.

I dont kill ALL the alien races in MOO2. Just everyone that aren't human or those blue skinned women.. (Imagine.. a whole planet of Mystique.. njam njam)
  • Me neither. At least one race must survive my attacks on some crappy tiny toxic planet - that way you get more points. :)

One thing about MOO2 that I've always considered rather strange: why the only means to terraform a toxic planet is [i]stellar converter[/i] (+ planet construction + terraform)?! An atmospheric renewer surely could do the job...
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [B]Shit.... What century am I living in again? [/B][/QUOTE]

I think the best way to define race and species is that creatures of different races can have fertile offspring with each other. Creatures of different species cant. Horses and Asses are different species, they can have offspring with each other, but not fertile. Humans and crocodiles are different species, they cant even copulate. Dalmatians and Dachshounds are the same species, but different races and they cans still have fertile offspring.

There is also the difference between hating a country and hating a people. Hating Sweden doesnt make you a racist. Hating all Swedes does.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Humans and crocodiles are different species, they cant even copulate.[/B][/QUOTE]

That's what YOU think!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarthCaligula [/i]
    [B]That's what YOU think! [/B][/QUOTE]

*shiver* That's just wrong..

But mermaids are okay. You can shag them if you like.

DAGON!!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]*shiver* That's just wrong..

But mermaids are okay. You can shag them if you like. [/B][/QUOTE]

I apologise if I'm lowering the tone yet further, but they're still technically a fish below the waist... (Watch "Animals" by Ricky Gervais.) ;)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]I apologise if I'm lowering the tone yet further, but they're still technically a fish below the waist... (Watch "Animals" by Ricky Gervais.) ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Aah.. but if you can find something their ... mmm.. nevermind about that, the thing is, they're still more human than crocodiles.. And imho, damn more sexy.

Eä! Eä! Cthulhu F'tghn!
  • Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]Aah.. but if you can find something their ... mmm.. nevermind about that, the thing is, they're still more human than crocodiles.. And imho, damn more sexy.

Eä! Eä! Cthulhu F'tghn! [/B][/QUOTE]

Anthropomorphic vulpines do it for me. :p

Anyway, what the hell is this cult of Cthulhu??? I like to think I'm pretty clued-up on the majority of Internet pop culture references, but this one has evaded me for a while. ;)
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    Re: Racism??

[B]

You know, I hate other Cultures, Religion and Countrys. [/B][/QUOTE]

I just know I'm going to regret asking this but: Why?
  • Is that the lid to the can of worms, I see soaring overhead? ;)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]Anthropomorphic vulpines do it for me. :p

Anyway, what the hell is this cult of Cthulhu??? I like to think I'm pretty clued-up on the majority of Internet pop culture references, but this one has evaded me for a while. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

The Great Old Ones.. they never went away.. just sleeping in hiding..
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]There is also the difference between hating a country and hating a people. Hating Sweden doesnt make you a racist. Hating all Swedes does. [/B][/QUOTE]

No it doesn't. "Swede" isn't a race. It's a nationality.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JohnD [/i]
    [B]No it doesn't. "Swede" isn't a race. It's a nationality. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok. Hating all whites vs. Hating western civilisation then..
  • Cthulhu was created by the writer H.P. Lovecraft. He wrote his stories mostly in the 1910-30's. He died in 1937 I think in his 40's.
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JohnD [/i]
    [B]No it doesn't. "Swede" isn't a race. It's a nationality. [/B][/QUOTE]
    It's also an ethnicity, and hating Swedes in racist terms is possible, even if it does bend the term a bit. But let's stick with biggot and be precise.
  • I'm a racist I admit it I HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND THE PAKMARA!

Oh yeah and the ferengi in the klingon suit has got to go! :D
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu]Cthulhu[/URL]

X-Com: Terror from the Deep makes a number of references to the Cthulhu Mythos.

A friend once said: "I'm not prejudice, I hate you all equally."

Worf
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    hmmm

I am racist

Becuase I dont like the people from the middle east much.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B][URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu]Cthulhu[/URL]

X-Com: Terror from the Deep makes a number of references to the Cthulhu Mythos. [/B][/QUOTE]

God-bless Wikipedia. Cheers mate. ;)
    [B]hmmm

I am racist

Becuase I dont like the people from the middle east much. [/B][/QUOTE]
    oh
    I don't think I've met any.
    I just noticed the thing under my name!
    :D

When did that happen? :confused:

:cool:
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That's been there for months. :D Specifically, since 19:17, 2nd Jul 2005.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Gotta love this recent batch of Reaver threads. I hate this, I hate that, waaahh the world sucks!

[i]No wait, it's the same as before. Disregard.[/i] :rolleyes: