Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you doing for Halloween?

AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
Who's making good costumes? Post them or links to them, please.

[IMG]http://borgknight.twistednode.com/vader/shaakti1.jpg[/IMG]

This is my daughter Alyssa as Shaak-Ti from Star Wars Episodes 2 and (very slightly) 3.

Comments

• MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    uh? nothing?
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Hallowhat?
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Sod all?
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'm gonna get wasted, wear snoopy thongs and climb to the roof of the school.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I'm gonna get wasted, wear snoopy thongs and climb to the roof of the school. [/B][/QUOTE]

not an image i wanted and [i]any[/i] time of the day:eek:
  • I'm helping out with a Church party for younger kids.

Then going trick or treating dressed as Shaggy from Scooby Doo. :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Lots of research, followed by some study for my exam and maybe an episode of B5 if I have time.

Oh, and ignoring the kids who come to the door. :)
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I'll be going to an end of the season party for work.

oh and stealing my daughter's candy, Muhahahah
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    A blockhead
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Pillaging the neighbors with my daughter for the sweet stuff
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    just about to head out now. gonna get quite drunk i hope:D
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    AnlaShok: Impressive costume! I bet your girl was happy :)

I carried a towel and a plastic goldfish around campus today. No one got it. I guess I should have had a book with a large friendly red button on the back too.

- Phi
  • I'll be ignoring trick-or-treaters (all 5 of them) in the true British tradition. ;)
    how disappointing, i didnt even get drunk last night at all:rolleyes: oh well there's bonfire night on saturday we're gonna go up arthur's seat here in edinburgh and watch the fireworks. hopefully noone will try and set fire to it this year:D
  • Man...I racked out!

Went out at 9:30....last trick or treater going around....

only a few homes still accepting, but those that did were trying to get rid of their candy...Heaping handfuls everywhere we went. :D

Good times. :D
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I was in Russia all week, so no halloween celebration for me..
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]I was in Russia all week, so no halloween celebration for me.. [/B][/QUOTE] TELL US ABOUT RUSSIA!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]TELL US ABOUT RUSSIA! [/B][/QUOTE]

Vodka, rotten women and corruption. What else is there to tell?
  • WarleaderWarleader Inmate: Babylon Project Mental Health Facility
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWLLLLLLLL LOL!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WARLEADER!

ROFL

MADNESS

OH MADNESS
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Warleader, that looks like it was one hell of a time! However, I'm a bit disappointed that you failed to appear in proper Llort garb. Most disappointed.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]TELL US ABOUT RUSSIA! [/B][/QUOTE]

Its a really cool place. At least the cities I was in (St Petersburg and Veliky Novgorod). It was like USA, only colder (the weather, not the people) (and Ive only been to USA during the summer, so thats what Im comparing it to).

Im going to go back next summer I think. Id like to see St Petersburg and Moscow in summer.

There was also a lot of decay. The rural areas had been depopulated during the soviet union, so a lot of empty houses outside the cities.

All in all a great experience. I like Russia a lot!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]Warleader, that looks like it was one hell of a time! However, I'm a bit disappointed that you failed to appear in proper Llort garb. Most disappointed. [/B][/QUOTE]

So excessive exclamation marks and making people use scrollbars gets you gorgeous women? What the [i]f*ck[/i] have I been doing with my life???
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morden279 [/i]
    [B]What the [i]f*ck[/i] have I been doing with my life??? [/B][/QUOTE]

[i]Not[/i] getting gorgeous women;)
  • Touche.

Back to Deviant Art I go... :rolleyes:
    I thought I was the only deviant one here...

hmm

but I dont really see that much deviancy in the deviant art. It's all too cuddly and cute. I want some true gore.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I thought I was the only deviant one here... [/B][/QUOTE]

I expect all of us have our little quirks, I certainly do.

Anyway, going back on topic, I'd only ever dress up for a Halloween party; never for trick-or-treating. (My mate Dave has a fantastic "Death" costume.) :cool:
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    What did I do on Halloween?

Sitting at home playing EVE fallowed by trying not to kill my self fallowed by crying about how ugly I am... well A Typical day for me