Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Phi

WORFWORF The Burninator
I thought I should post something.

Phi is having alot of problems right now and I am not going into details, it's not really my place to do that.

I don't think Phi will be around for awhile, she might not come back at all, I don't know for sure.

It's best just to give her space at the moment.

Let us hope that she gets through what she has to deal with and returns to us.

Worf

Comments

• Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Re: Phi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]I thought I should post something.

Phi is having alot of problems right now and I am not going into details, it's not really my place to do that.

I don't think Phi will be around for awhile, she might not come back at all, I don't know for sure.

It's best just to give her space at the moment.

Let us hope that she gets through what she has to deal with and returns to us.

Worf [/B][/QUOTE]

Hope everything's alright.
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Please let her know she's missed. We may be (mostly) a bunch of guys, but sometimes we can actually help each other.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Not to worry! It's happy cheerful Phi! She'll be back! Right? Right?
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Give her our regards and let her know she'll really be missed.

And through 22 years of grit teeth, if my two cents really count, tell her that there's nothing that can't be worked out alright, no matter how bad the situation might look like at the moment. A cliché if there is one, but the fact that it [i]is[/i] a cliché means there must be something to it. :)

This excluding deaths in the family and terminal diseases, of course. Unfortunately... :/
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I'm afraid I cant pass on anything to her :(

Worf
    Crossed my mind before, but... her problems wouldn't have anything to do with you WORF?

Not my place to ask, but can't help but being curious.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Guy probs.. Girl probs.. meh. Dont know your age, I'm 22 and going 23rd, and I guess I've more or less got rid of all of those.

It didnt really hurt me or make me ache or anything. Sent a few words on sms and that was it for me. There are some things I regret, but still.

Anyway.. good luck to her with whatever it is she's going through.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Data Crystal [/i]
    [B]Crossed my mind before, but... her problems wouldn't have anything to do with you WORF? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, it's not anything I've done.

Worf
    Check. Just decided to ask. Thanks. :)

If I ever hit the pavement being single again, the first thing I'll do after getting my own small flat is to use the online dating services to scope out a nice milf that I'll get along well with and have some fun. :D #2 on my "List of things to do [i]if[/i]..."

Doesn't really relate to anything but just thought I'd share. ;) Me go now -->
    Uh...ok...not really anything that I would do...
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Stalking is always a good hobby to take up... :D
    I've done that before, got boring after awhile.

Worf
    Well, naturally. You really need to be one piece of sick s#it to get anything out of that, I'd think. ;)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    well when u are able to get a message to her, let her know we all wish her well!
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [B]Well, naturally. You really need to be one piece of sick s#it to get anything out of that, I'd think. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm... dont be so judgemental.. less you be judged. Right?

ehe...

*storms to hide the collection of panties stolen from the high school girls locker room*
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [B]Well, naturally. You really need to be one piece of sick s#it to get anything out of that, I'd think. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hear that, Tyvar? :D
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    takes two to tango... and to F$#% up...

no-one is ever blameless in the girl VS boy war/lovefest

anyone whom believes to the contrary is self delusional or just plain ignorant
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    I'm still around. I probably won't post much here anymore for a few reasons, but I'll drop by every once and a while.

Worf is right. It's nothing he did.

Don't worry about me, and thanks for all the fish.

- Phi
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Hear that, Tyvar? :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeup, dont worry, Im plotting suitable retribution ;)
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phi [/i]
    [B]I'm still around. I probably won't post much here anymore for a few reasons, but I'll drop by every once and a while.

Worf is right. It's nothing he did.

Don't worry about me, and thanks for all the fish.

- Phi [/B][/QUOTE]

Was it something that Biggles did? :p

Take care Phi and don't be a stranger...

;)
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Take care, I wish you the best of luck in all your ventures! Hope everything works out and you feel this is a place to return to soon
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    the door is always open...
  • I'm sorry for being a dick & knocking SW around like I did...

I of course have my moments too....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooopooooooooo090
  • Take care Phi I hope all this sorts itself out. I hope you have good health and good fortune in the coming year. Being one of the few females also makes it even a greater loss for Firstones because lets face, it it is becoming like testosterone alley here!
    Ok, I have talked to the powers that be about this and it is time to reveal why Phi won't be back.

What happened is...one of her friends has proposed to her and she has accepted.

I don't really know the details, I don't think I want to.

I think she is insane and not just for obvious reasons.

But there we are. The truth has been revealed.

Worf
  • Wow.

That is indeed a revelation. Hope everything turns out okay for her.
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    well that's a bit clearer. Thanks Worf.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    yeah thanks for the info worf

wow, married.....hmm....dont think i could cope with that personally...not yet anyway
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]Ok, I have talked to the powers that be about this and it is time to reveal why Phi won't be back.

What happened is...one of her friends has proposed to her and she has accepted.

I don't really know the details, I don't think I want to.

I think she is insane and not just for obvious reasons.

But there we are. The truth has been revealed.

Worf [/B][/QUOTE]

Just out of pure curiosity, why would that preclude her continuing to come here?

As a married person i can attest that when you are indeed married, your fingers are still able to type, well unless of course you do something very stupid and your wife breaks them,, but thats another story.. :)
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Entil'Zha [/i]
    [B]...As a married person i can attest that when you are indeed married, your fingers are still able to type, well unless of course you do something very stupid and your wife breaks them,, but thats another story.. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Fwhat doiyuo meann>?

:confused: