Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

cool online game

shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
[url]http://www.terranevolution.com/tevo/index.php[/url]

Comments

• HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Very nice. But, I'll probably continue playing [url]http://www.eve-online.com/[/url]

;)
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    Yes... Same here. EVE is much better
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Nah. Hanging out at [url]www.zombo.com[/url] is even better.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Reaver4k [/i]
    [B]Yes... Same here. EVE is much better [/B][/QUOTE]

i've now tried to get into eve on 3 seperate occasions, once during mid to late beta, and twice since, and for some reason, i just can't seem to get into it, maybe i should give it one more try.
  • [URL=http://www.mmodig.com/?p=155]when reality meets online games - a true eve story[/URL] (read the images)

scary and also wow :eek: :D
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Read about that in PC Gamer. The thing with eve is that it is a slower paced game, which isn't everyones cup of tea. In the eve chat rooms many people bash WoW players, while funny I think its still silly as the games cater to different tastes. That heist took a good year to pull off.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I remember reading that article. I read another one more recently that talked about a 100 player per side pvp battle that took down the entire server.

Worf
    Whoever gets the first Titan should fly it through Empire space!
    Uh...see you in a year then :)

Worf
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    i've been toying with the idea of starting to play EVE. Tried playing Galaxies and WWII online over the summer but didnt like them much, so its kinda coloured my impressions of these games.
    Eve Online is nothing like Galaxies.

Worf
    either of us can get you a 14 day trial
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    if you wouldnt mind? that would be awesome thanks!:)
    just pm me email info
    With all the people that have taken up Eve Online, we should setup a channel. A corp would be nice too but I suspect we're all off doing different things.

Worf
    I wouldn't mind doing a corps if one of us gets corps making facilities. and is firstones channel avalable?
    I have some of the corp management skills, let me check what else I'll need.

Where is everyone based? I'm in Paye, which is at the southern edge of the Amarr Empire, near 0.0 space.

I think we should also allow any in game friends we have to join.

Also, suggestions for the corp name would be welcome.

Worf
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WORF [/i]
    [B]...Also, suggestions for the corp name would be welcome. [/B][/QUOTE]

If only I had the time to play...

Corp name?

Weyland-Utani? :D
    Firstones
    Vorlons
    Green
    Purple
    Into the Fire
    B5:Eve

I'm dab in the middle of the G people
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    SENOTSRIF

;)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]if you wouldnt mind? that would be awesome thanks!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

you can also find the free 14 day trials online, i grabbed one yesterday, yanno, when i was beta tesitng Eve, i dont remember the client being 614 megs! or is my memory that bad.
    I'll have all the skills needed to create a Firstones corp in a few hours time.

What kind of corp should we be though? We could all just fly around under the Firstones banner, but it's much more satisfying to work together towards a goal. Production? Mining? Combat?

Suggestions please.

Worf
    I'm not in much of a position for combat right now (the 14 day account is only done through the buddy system now). I'm interested in base building and espianoge. I'm a scientist so I'm not sure whats up with that or what advantages that gives me.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]I'm not in much of a position for combat right now (the 14 day account is only done through the buddy system now). I'm interested in base building and espianoge. I'm a scientist so I'm not sure whats up with that or what advantages that gives me. [/B][/QUOTE]

nah you can still find them on the web, just search for Eve-online free trial and you'll find them,t hats how i found it,.
    Ok, we don't have to go with combat. I'm not really into PVP anyway.

Complex raiding is another possibility, they can be quite profitable.

I can now setup a corp for us *looks over the suggested names and considers*

Worf
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Entil'Zha [/i]
    [B]nah you can still find them on the web, just search for Eve-online free trial and you'll find them,t hats how i found it,. [/B][/QUOTE]

hey it works! thanks for trying tho croxis!
    Oh well, I hope i'm in for the raffle anyways ;)

I should be in the game in 2-3 hours. Whats your name? (mine is.... coxis! who would have thunk?)
    Oh right, there is a firstones channel too.

Guess what it's called ;)

Worf
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I'd get Eve really, really quickly if it didn't cost a monthly fee.
    I would argue the same, but there are some things thank make me go "yah, its worth it"

One is that the game is persistant, we got bandwith and hardware things going on here.

Two is that it is always being patched/updated

Three is that the expansions are free

Four is that its the most bloody fun game I've played in a while, even if all that I am doing is mining!