Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Angel Returns...

RickRick Sector 14 Studios
...as an FBI agent?

Bones, opposite Lost, on CBS.

Looks like a sinker before it even starts...not out of quality, but out of the show it is opposite.

-R.

Comments

• SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I havent seen the show itself yet, but I cant figure out why in the promo and teaser shots of the two lead characters, they dress the woman up and paint her up like a cheap hooker??? Seriously, someone thought she looked attractive with all that eye makup on??

see for yourself...

attractive girl
    [IMG]http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/photo_viewer/37/84/12388.jpg[/IMG]

until they paint her up...
    [IMG]http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/photo_viewer/b1/f6/12396.jpg[/IMG]
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    She's a vampire! It makes sense now about the Angel thing!!!

OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!

Run for the hills! Go to Jack's house! Quick!

;)

-R.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    you know all this talk of OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!! there better be briskett, or I will be upset.
  • ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    correction - Bones is actually a FOX show, Lost is ABC - I don't think CBS is involved in this particular showdown.

As far as time slot, they are actually shifting Bones to be right after American Idol on Tuesdays, whereas Lost is a Wednesday show - given the popularity of American Idol, it's possible that this move would result in a significant ratings boost for the show.
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arik [/i]
    [B]correction - Bones is actually a FOX show, Lost is ABC - I don't think CBS is involved in this particular showdown.

As far as time slot, they are actually shifting Bones to be right after American Idol on Tuesdays, whereas Lost is a Wednesday show - given the popularity of American Idol, it's possible that this move would result in a significant ratings boost for the show. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ooops! I wrong network...my bad. Anyway, last commercial I saw said "Wednesdays at 9PM"

Last minute change?

-R.
  • ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    Ack, no, I was wrong - it is still going to be Wednesdays, but will play after American Idol.

So maybe they are going for the American Idol-watching people who are not into Lost?