Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

How long will YOU live?

croxiscroxis I am the walrus
[url]http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/calcs/n_expect/main.asp[/url]

And for me
[quote]
Based on your answers to the above questions, your current life expectancy is 81 years. If you're not happy with the result, consider that by adopting a healthier lifestyle and avoiding various risk factors, you can increase your life expectancy by up to 15 years.
[/quote]

Comments

• Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    I'd be glad to fill in the test, but how the ******* do I know my blood pressure, cholesterol levels or whatnot. It was boring enough to dig up the tables for height / weight conversion. :)

Sorry, not filling in. :p I'll probably die in a vorklift accident at the age of 40 nevertheless, so not much point. :) And not of my own fault, it's the other guy. ;)
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    well if you find a better test then post it! ;)
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'll die in my late twenties.
    here is another: [url]http://www.deathclock.com/[/url]

Your Personal Day of Death is...

Wednesday, October 31, 2057

[url]http://www.dinkytown.com/java/LifeTime.html[/url]

76.6 yrs with this one
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Ive done it before, and I dont have the heart to convert my beautiful meters into your silly inches, so Ill just tell you this:

Im gonna live forever!
    Hey I'm both 173 cm and 5'8". I can do both ;)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    well according to the first one i'll live to be 69, tho i had to guess some of the stuff (cholesterol, BP etc)

each time u do the death clock even with the same answers it gives a different answer, which for me is that i'll die sometime between 2032 and 2045

and according to that third one, i'll live to be 76.4

all of which means that when the government here raises the retirement age to 65, i'll either already be dead or have at most 11.4 years of retirement:rolleyes: wonderful!
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Sunday, April 14, 2058. I'll (almost) be 74... Only 1.642 Billion seconds left!!!
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    How funny, I inputted as a non-smoker and then as a smoker on death clock-- and it increased my lifespan by ten days :D

But I will see the year 2061 according to it, which isn't too bad.
  • Mr_BesterMr_Bester Earthforce Officer St Louis MO
    According to deathclock, I'll live til July 22, 2070. Just 2 months shy of my 99th birthday.

The otherone says 86.2 years for my expectency.
    Dug
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    Im dead already
  • Mr_BesterMr_Bester Earthforce Officer St Louis MO
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]Im dead already [/B][/QUOTE]
    Are you better now?
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    IM losing My edge , Im losing My edge!
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    "How long will YOU live?"

Longer, probably, than I really want to...

;)
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    I dunno... My Great Grandpa is 100 years old, and my mom is 55 and looks like shes still in her late 30's.

what gets the people in my family is life style choices such as drinking and smoking.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Reaver4k [/i]
    [B]I dunno... My Great Grandpa is 100 years old, and my mom is 55 and looks like shes still in her late 30's.

what gets the people in my family is life style choices such as drinking and smoking. [/B][/QUOTE] ´

I recommend vampirism.

IT's a hard thing to get past if you try to quit, but it gives you aprox. 200 years longer life span. (depending on the skill of the people with the stake)
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    I'm gonna live forever.

:cool:

- PJH
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    I died last week! ;)