Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Solution for the Middle East

Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
Well after seeing a pile of Danish stuff being burned down over a few Cartoons, and hearing about people who leave Islam being put to death, etc.

I think that the western world should just fuck off to desert the Middle East Areas, excluding Isreal because they are prity much the only sane country int the middle east. Ban all air travel and trade into the areas. And do not make any kind of Contact with them, and if they have "Nuclear weapons". Just bomb the place they mite have them and leave them alone

Why should we go into a place where the people do Not share the same values as we do. Such as Equlity for Men and Women, and Homosexuals. Shoud'nt we leave them alone with their 14th century thinking? Allow them to grow up on there own like we have? And why should we think we should force put values of Tolerance and freedom onto them. I also Do not take very kindey to a people who think somone who does not belive in God should be Killed. fucking primitives. And nor I do I think I should change the way they think.

I know people like Tyvar think they should force out values of freedom onto them. But doing that kind of thing will only lead to more trouble.

Then again I am insane and noone thinks my ideas are good

Comments

• TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    I dont think you can force values of freedom on anybody.

Im apart of the "if they prick you, slaughter them like a whole heard of damn cows" crowd

My view on Iran is if they get nukes, fine, the first time a "terrorist" nuke goes off, who cares where its from.

[I]glass the entire damn country[/I]
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    Don't for get to set up death camps for Iranians
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Why do we care? Cause there's Oil there...

Simple as that.

If you glass a whole country, who needs death camps?

:confused:
  • ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    I guess this is one of the few times when apathy is a good thing.

If anyone on FO felt strongly about Mess'O'Potamia, this flamebait thread would be on fire by now. Fortunately, it appears that cooler heads will prevail this time.

P.S. nuke the bastards! ;)
  • ArethusaArethusa Universal Cathode
    Oh, I feel very strongly about it. Reaver and Tyvar deserve to be banned and shot for such wanton racism and barbarous elitism.

But if they're trolling for fun, there's no point in talking about it, and if they actually believe mass genocide and nuclear holocaust are reasonable and viable solutions to [i]anything[/i], there's even less.
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    If you actly read my thread, I did not say Genocide, I said give the Middle east the fuck off attitude.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I'm going to close this, because it's just going to get out of hand due to the way certain people are phrasing things.

Reaver4k: Based on your posts here and your comments in IRC, you need to learn about stereotypes and how to aviod them some time.
This discussion has been closed.