Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Lord Refa

So i get a little pm from Refa & I decided to be a nice guy and meet him at Heathrow. I get to Heathrow excited, thought I may have even saw you wasn't sure so I go to the information desk and get the lady to say "Lord Refa please come to the information desk." you don't show up after about 5 mins so i tell her to do it again. This time its "Londo Mollari to Lord Refa please come to the information desk." another 10 mins pass & I waited for ya at the arrivals area. Struck up a conversation with some old WWII vet did you know that Malta is actually 3 Islands Kamino, Goza, and Malta. SO I learned SOMETHING!

Finally I go to the lady and say ya know what would really make my day...Can you say Firstones.com and she does ! YEAH ! DID WE GET CRAZY HITS.

Comments

• Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    I'm confused.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Rough translation is that he was going to meet Refa in real life and told the announcing lady to say his screen name and firstones.com

Cabl3, if you want people to understand you, use punctuation! Stop typing like a 12 year old myspace emo kiddy.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I dont think so, cuz he's about a month early..

I dont think he's that stable.. so I better get to my hotel on my own. heh. I've got about 3 hours to do that from the airport, should be enough time.

Just got to check the train/whatever systems. Like hell I'm going to use any taxis.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    That's what I meant by being confused. I'd just had an MSN chat with Refa and I didn't get the impression he was in London yet.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I dont think so, cuz he's about a month early..

I dont think he's that stable.. so I better get to my hotel on my own. heh. I've got about 3 hours to do that from the airport, should be enough time.

Just got to check the train/whatever systems. Like hell I'm going to use any taxis. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, if you want a really really cheap place: Check out "The Generator"
  • MTMT Ranger
    I think I almost stayed there while I was in London, but instead went with one of the St. Christopher's Inns, probably because it was cheaper.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Already got a place.. at Kensington.

It's about 30-40 euros a night, but I can afford it so it's fine.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    don't test me Refa I swear I am not the best chess player out there. Your PM sounded urgent you didn't say a damn about showing up a month from now. Oh well I had fun, better than sitting in a hospital waiting for something to happen. CHECKMATE ANYWAY!

(They probably thought I was looking for a drug dealer, LORD REFA hehe)