Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Star systems

Pixel_DonkeyPixel_Donkey Earthforce Officer
Can anyone tell me a place where I can find pictures of the star systems if there is one, or one that someone has made up?

I am interested in what planets are were even if its fiction and not actually an offical map :)

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    There was a map included in the Agents of Gaming Babylon 5 tabletop game, which was updated for the Mongoose game. I believe I have a copy of it on my computer from a set of preview pages that were released just before the Mongoose game first came out.

[url=http://homepage.mac.com/david_of_mac/.Pictures/Babylon%204/B5_Galaxy_Map_2257.jpg]Here it is.[/url]
  • Pixel_DonkeyPixel_Donkey Earthforce Officer
    Hi thanks again for the image reference, however I am still getting an error from viewing images on your site.
  • NorlionNorlion Earthforce Officer
    [url]www.norlion.com[/url]

click the jumpgate. I have maps there and some of the systems have pictures. I have gleaned from every source I can. I have not used the mongoose material due to time.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    You should clean up your website Norlion.. ;)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    wow, can anyone say 'Mystery Meat?' :D
  • Pixel_DonkeyPixel_Donkey Earthforce Officer
    Norlion can we use your time line on the wiki? And them maps are quite impressive thanks for showing them :)
  • NorlionNorlion Earthforce Officer
    Yes you can use anything off my website.

Yes I need to clean/update my site very badly.

I have been in the process of moving and job hunting.

Also, I picked up "Darkness and Light" by Mongoose. It has some new worlds and info.

I must say I like Agents of Gaming maps better than Mongoose but both are relatively similar.