Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

HL2 : Aftermath

Only 2 1/2 months to go to find out what the hell happened at the end of HL2.. Hopfully we get to see that lady Alex naked or maybe with just a wet T-Shirt on!!!!

Thank you for ordering from EBgames.com. Your order number is 4******3. You will need this number if you have any questions about your order. As soon as we ship your order (pending credit authorization), we will send you a separate shipment confirmation with more details. Our records show that you have ordered the following:

SKU Qty Unit Price Total Platform Name
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
260568 1 $19.99 $19.99 PC Half-Life 2: Aftermath

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    You know, we just had a discussion about this on IRC...

Last night, I think. Not HL2:Aftermath...but pre-ordering.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    And the general insanity of it.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    why buy from ebgames? just get it over steam, that way you get it when it comes out.

I bought HL2 Gold over steam, works just fine, and I can install it on both my laptop and desktop.
  • I guess I am old fashion and like a retail box with warrenty card and instruction booklet and stuff. I got the HL2 and it actually came with a X-large T-shirt with the HL2 logo on the front.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    still havent played HL2 (or 1 for that matter) even tho ive got both sat on my shelf :rolleyes:
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I played almost through that zombie place, then I got bored.

It was that riding.. I hated that. I hate the machines. Always made me seasick.

Well, the rest of it did also.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    With HL2 gold I got a hat, some posters and some other stuff Ive honestly not looked at a second time.

Warranty cards for pc games dont mean much. Steam will let you download it if you ever lose it.
    Only for as long as whatever company put it on there is around. :)
  • woopy
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    I can't wait to try this.

Order Number: 4****3 Order Date: 1/22/2006 Handling Type: USA Value

Your order shipped on 6/1/2006.

Shipped Items:

Title Platform Qty. Status Tracking # Price

Half-Life 2: Episode 1 1 Shipped $16.99
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    I had completely forgotten about The Aftermath. I thought this thing was due like around last christmas.
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Only for as long as whatever company put it on there is around. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Newsflash: even the retail box versions use steam and require an internet connection. All you get (really) is a CD with oudated code on it that you need to update via Steam anyway.

Been that way since Steam started.

Offline mode lets you play when disconnected, but there is no "non-steam" version of the game.

PS- Cool. I'll have to Steam down aftermath now.

-R.
    Yeah, I know that. I was one of the ones who suffered through a 6 hour wait for the steam servers to stop overloading so I could play the game I had bought that morning and installed on the day HL2 came out. I was pointing out the downside of the "I can download it whenever I want" argument.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    I still havent gotten in the mail yet... I hope soon. I should not have chosen cheap skate shipping method.
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    Yeah the retail version is rather worthless. You'll have to update it as soon as you install it and then reburn a new set of discs with the latest version for backup, which will of course be obsolete as soon as it finishes burning.