Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

A quote from my wife...

FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
[quote]Have you ever seen something that you know you would rather have not seen.

I just watched five minutes of pure wookie dialog and I am ready to poke my eyes out. God help us all.[/quote]

Can you guess what she just watched?

Jake

Comments

• croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Ep3
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Nope, the reality is oh so much worse...

Jake
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Probably some footage of a SW convention where you have some grown man doing a wookie impression in full gear. :D
    Even worse than that...

Jake
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    P0rn?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmGzizktCiI[/url]

Jake
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Holiday Special?

Argh, you posted the answer between me opening this thread and posting a reply!

Worf
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I was going for the christmas special, but I can't remember (nor do I really want to) if Chewie was in that or not.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That gives the lack of SW movies a whole new meaning...

"George trust us on that, don't change a damn thing. They'll be begging for more, but don't make another movie."

Those must have been some wise words uttered by the other guys working at the Skywalker ranch. :D
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    Star Wars Knights?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I wonder how long it will take before the remastered edition comes out..
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    "Years ago I couldn't do what I originally intended which was to have Luke Skywalker be a cat."
  • It was bad it back in the 70's, what horrible editing
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    Haha! I knew what you were talking about right from the start! My dad taped that for me when I was a kid and watched it so many times (along with the movies) I wore out the tape. It might have been crap but it was more star wars! I still remember every scene from that! Looking back at it now it really looks terrible but I can't help feeling some nostalgia. Kind of like 1978 BSG. It was crap but it still brings back memories from when I was a kid when it seemed like the biggest thing ever.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    For me its just proof that George Lucas was a crazy old man before he did the new movies..