Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Three Minbari drinking coffee

Messiah wrote : [i]To some of you it might be old news, but following complaints on the forums about the lack of news, here you go:

JMS has posted several photos from the set of Babylon 5: The Lost Tales, including a Minbari union meeting, on the b5scripts site.

Find the photos and several reports from JMS, at
[url]http://www.babylon5scripts.com/TLT-JMS-Photos.html[/url]

Oh, and Purple! See you on the forums.[/i]

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Re: Three Minbari drinking coffee

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JMS on the above-linked site [/i]
    All photos Copyright 2006 Synthetic Worlds Ltd. and J. Michael Straczynski.

* Since these photos are from the private collection of J. Michael Straczynski, [b]we kindly request that none of these photos be reproduced, downloaded or posted anywhere else, including [i]non-commercial & fan websites.[/b][/i] Thank you for understanding.[/QUOTE]

What do you say let's not tick off the nice man who's making more television for us?
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    *shakes fist at Messiah*
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Ah, yes, sorry Jambo et. al.

And I think you misspelled Green Jambo. :p
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    well technically they havent been posted here, we've only linked to the website that contains them
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    The picture of the Minbari was, before I posted. It was fixed with commendable speed.
  • I was wondering what you were all talking about.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Nothing at all, move along..
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    It's a good job you greens have us purples around to clean up your mess :p
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jambo [/i]
    [B]It's a good job you greens have us purples around to clean up your mess :p [/B][/QUOTE]

what would they do without us to look after them? something stupid id wager! :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Now come on you Purple lot know that us Greens always have to pick up the pieces after you've come to town :)
    now we all know that its your own mess, so there's no point in denying it. not that im surprised you're denying it; denial of the truth is something you g-r-e-e-n-s do very well
  • Green
    *runs away*
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    That reminds me.. We havent had the annual Green vs Plurple count yet.. Can someone a little more computer-wizzy than me do that? ;)