Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

24 season 6 starts tomorrow...

Can I get a ZOOTY ZOOT ZOOT!

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    The first four episodes of day 6 are pretty good :)

It surprises me really, as 24 seems to suffer the same curse as the Star Trek movies, except it's the even numbered seasons that are bad.

Worf
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    24 is far too over-rated to my mind. mildly entertaining is the most i would be persuaded to grant it :)
  • 2 hours for me...

I....cannot....wait
  • too melodramatic...
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    You're kidding, Right?

24 is like riding a roller-coaster sitting backwards after two 4-packs of Red Bull ...INSANE adrenaline rush...

BTW, anyone else notice who was playing his new (unlikely) sidekick?

:-)

"love the show...HATE THE CLOCK!"(tm) 2007 "me"

-R.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick [/i]
    [B]You're kidding, Right?

24 is like riding a roller-coaster sitting backwards after two 4-packs of Red Bull ...INSANE adrenaline rush...

BTW, anyone else notice who was playing his new (unlikely) sidekick?

:-)

"love the show...HATE THE CLOCK!"(tm) 2007 "me"

-R. [/B][/QUOTE]

nope, me kidding is saying that 24 is better than sex.....see the difference? :p
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]nope, me kidding is saying that 24 is better than sex.....see the difference? :p [/B][/QUOTE]

No, that would be Sex while watching 24...while on a roller coaster...backwards...after two 4-packs of Red Bull...

While Passionate Lovemaking tops the list...24 is a VERY close second :)

Yes. I like the show THAT much.
    .......get help :p
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    ...or a better woman. :D

Just kidding, just kidding. They just started showing Season 5 here in Finland and I'm looking forward to seeing S6 somewhere in the distant future. :D

Very entertaining.
  • ......holy crap.

just finished S6E4...

OK...I'll admit, I didn't see the latter of two surprising events. I'm VERY ticked at the first one though.
    (If you've seen it, you know what I am talking about)..

GAH! I have to wait a WEEK for the next ep?!?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Data Crystal [/i]
    [B]...or a better woman. :D

Just kidding, just kidding. They just started showing Season 5 here in Finland and I'm looking forward to seeing S6 somewhere in the distant future. :D

Very entertaining. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have an EXCELLENT woman, my friend :) She's always first.

-24- is just a close second :)

A-- DON'T SAY IT!! I HAVE TO WATCH IT TONIGHT!!! (Are you downloading them or something?)

-R.
    i dont think there are any show's on at the moment that inspire the kind of feelings that Rick seems to feel. the only show's i make an effort to watch are both the stargate's, heroes, BSG (when does that start again btw?) and the Daily Show with John Stewart.
    BSG starts up in February.

Wasn't SG1 cancelled? I didn't see it in the fall lineup...

BTW: "Baltar" appears to have used his haitus to guest star on 24...
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    BSG returns on the 21st, Heroes on the 22nd...of January.

Rick, where did you hear about BSG coming back in February? The site says next sunday :)

Worf
    Thought I saw that on an advert...maybe I was wrong...

It's moving to *Sunday*?

-R.
    yeah sg1 has been cancelled. after this season finishes they're making a series of tv movies instead
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]yeah sg1 has been cancelled. after this season finishes they're making a series of tv movies instead [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, a series of [i]Direct to DVD Movies[/i] (now where could they have gotten that idea from ;) ) with the first one to be released this fall.
    alright, direct to dvd movies......honestly, some people just wait in the wings to correct the slightest mistake you make! :p
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Gonna wait for 24 on Sky this time, not long to go. It can be silly at times but its still good. Go Jack!
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick [/i]
    [B]BSG starts up in February.

Wasn't SG1 cancelled? I didn't see it in the fall lineup...

BTW: "Baltar" appears to have used his haitus to guest star on 24... [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you'll find that that was "Bashir", and not "Baltar". :)
  • Bashir as in the doctor from DS9? What character is he?
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Thats cool the doc is showing up in 24. He gave a superb performance in Syriana.