Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Where is...

PsiCopPsiCop Earthforce Officer
Babylon 5? First they repeat one episode, now they've skipped B5 twice. I know there are other bigger problems in the world, I just want to know why the one show I do want to watch on Sci-Fi isn't there and everything else is. I also hope they pick up where they left off, since I planned on recording "Signs and Portents" which would of been on tonight.

------------------
Trust the Corps

Comments

• BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I believe they're being delayed because of the episode that was going to be on Tuesday: Survivors, involving a terrorist attempt to blow up the station when President Santiago arrives to personally deliver a new fighter wing. Since they haven't already just skipped the episode, my guess is that they're just delaying all of the episodes for a few days.

------------------
    We are here to place President Grenewetzki under arrest!
  • Makes sense. I suspect that anything referring to terrorism, plane crashes, hijacking and the like that isn't non-fictional and/or considered appropriate will be pulled off the air or delayed for awhile. (Some radio stations here have already stopped broadcasting songs that refer to the above items; the rest will likely follow suit very shortly.)
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    An episode of Futurama was changed over here on the UK when the attack happened. Instead of showing the advertised one, they showed a repeat from the first series. Must have been something in that would not have been appropriate.

------------------
    'The future is all around us' G'kar
    'I have no surviving enemies! None what so ever!' Galen

Visit my B5 site at: [url="http://www.nialb5.com"]B5 site[/url].
  • HasdrubalHasdrubal Earthforce Officer
    At work we had to take down some HP demo signage that showed a drawing of the world trade center from the ground looking up, with an airliner flying towards it.
    Nobody has yet complained about the "Hijaak" graphics software or the assasin game with the masked arab on the front, though.
    Nick
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I wonder how long it will be before people do start complaining about those sorts of things.

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Required reading[/url][/b]
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • Yesterday evening I was in cinema watching A.I.
    And there was the world trade center.
    Strange , all SCIFI movies it appears in somehow appear .... weird.
  • PsiCopPsiCop Earthforce Officer
    Son of a bitch! B5 is on, TKO. They skipped Signs and Portents. This was one episode I really wanted to see and record since it's the start of the Shadows and Mr. Morden.

------------------
    Trust the Corps