Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Hot Fuzz

WORFWORF The Burninator
I'm looking forward to this movie, it's by the same people that created Spaced and Shaun of the Dead. Not only that, it was filmed near where I live :D

[URL="http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/hotfuzz/trailer/"]Trailer[/URL]

Worf

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Looks awesome..
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    yep, looking forward too. Unfortunatelly it's quite some time until it starts here (June, hopefully)
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Hot damn, another great looking production. It's wonderful to finally have a duo who work so well together and can actually act finally getting seen. (though I'm still amazed how many people have not seen Shaun of the Dead)
  • I really want to see shaun of the dead..just need to rent it
  • Look for the random zombie in the wheel chair that always makes me laugh out loud.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    That looks good. But do British police officers really have that many guns? ;)
    Clearly they do.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Shawn of the dead is an awesome flick!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    i just saw the trailer for that last night :D definitely going to have to watch that i think!

i think thre last thing i saw in the movies was probably ice age 2! :eek:
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    just back from seeing it. definitely going on my favourite movies list! gonna go see it again later in the week with the gf. she was gonna come with me tonight, but her mother decided to drop in on her, so i went under orders to report back on it.

i still havent seen shaun of the dead, so im definitely going to have to watch that now! :)
  • Best film I've seen at the cinema in the last 10 years. (And that includes Gladiator and SPR.) Frikkin' loved it. :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Saw it yesterday myself. Excellent film!!
    omg its morden! what cover did you pop up from behind? :p
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    What I loved about the film is the attention to detail Pegg and the writers put into everything. Even the opening of a door/locker and hanging up a coat is made a bit of style and is just different, makes for better transition clips. They did that in Spaced as well. Nice clever little things. Must buy the box set actually.
    Just saw it again. And I paid $20, including food, to do so. Money damned well spent.

I also managed to bring the roommate along and expose him to the glorious realm of Pegg.
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Wait, don't tell me Neel hasn't seen Shaun of the Dead!?!?
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    I loved Shaun of the Dead. I really need to go see this movie. Glad to know it's apparently going to be worth it :D
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Oh it is, believe me! I was laughing for about 45 minutes straight at one point! Thank god we saw a late show and there weren't many people in the theater, they would have been mad at me!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Oh, I don't know... there's something about watching an intelligent comedy in a full theatre, and having the entire theatre give exactly the same reaction at the same time.
    The best part of such a film is when you realize it is about to shift gears and change your seating ever so slightly to prevent the inevitable "falling over from laughing too damned hard."

Also, Neel has seen Shaun of the Dead and rather enjoys it, but he doesn't enjoy it for being a Pegg movie as much as just another well written comedy. I plan to get him into Spaced, too.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    It's a British movie or just a copy? They don't come around very often, do they? Doesn't make sense that a nation as big as UK makes so little entertainment that actually enters mainstream cinemas (so, UK makes lots of movies but how many of those do you actually see at your local cinema, or advertised even once?)... Compare with say, a small country like South Korea which outputs some of the finest movies every year (amongst the many per year it makes). After seeing the trailer I can clearly see it's been written in the stereo-type British way. Hey this looks like a comedy version of Midsomer Murders with more bangs.
    It's annoying they didn't show it on theaters here.. but finally had time to see it this weekend on dvd. Loved it!

It delivered everything it promised.

One of the best action movies of this year. Beats Diehard 4.0 easily. Transformers is different.. but still, great movie.

And have to admit, I was a bit off on the motive for the murders myself. Finally a movie that can surprise a bit. :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The DVD is out here in about 8 days, I believe. I fully intend to buy it. Might get Shawn of the Dead at the same time. :)
    In 8 days?

I got it like a week ago.. from amazon.co.uk..