Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Ever cheat on a test?

Be honest people

me...I think so? But I like to do my own research.

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I have.
  • can one actually get through school without cheating at some point? :p

heck, it's a creative process.. the methods we developped in order to properly cheat were taking some serious preparation :D

and in fact our chemistry teacher [U]required[/U] everyone to bring an a4 sized page to each test where we could write on everything we wanted beforehand.. calculations, formulas, other stuff etc. - the logic was that when sitting down and preparing such a thing "list" meant you memorized most of it and never had to really use the sheet in the first place :rolleyes:
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman...
  • yeah, its quite easy to cheat if you can cheat everyone else into thinking you're not actually looking at other people's tests.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Never cheated on a test, but have cheated on coursework. A lot. :P
  • Once when I was in college. However, I felt really bad about it afterwards and took the opportunity to resit it a week later. Great thing is, I performed a hell of a lot better than I would have done the first time around.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Funny thing is... I'm your goody-two-shoes. Never cheated on a test. Or on the missus'. ;)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Ive cheated on tests several times when I was younger, but its different in basic school than in Uni, where you actually have to learn something IMO.

Oh, and Ive never cheated on a girl. I believe in honour.
  • CiberCiber Earthforce Officer
    only once but it didnt worked haha i had a small paper with all the formulas (we werent allowed to bring anything but calculator) and ... i couldnt find the paper hahaha (that was before 10th grade)
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    I don't recall cheating on a test, but I have stolen research (i.e. looking through the bibliography of a book or article to find the sources without doing the research myself. But I wouldn't call that "cheating"... I prefer to think of it as "creative plagiarism"). ;)
  • MungrelMungrel Earthforce Officer
    It's only cheating if you get caught!

Never have cheated myself, though, lol. :D
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    I cheated only when I hadn't studied enough. :)