Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5: The Lost Tales cover art and pricing

BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
David of Mac wrote : [url=http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7211]TV Shows On DVD[/url] has released new information about Babylon 5: The Lost Tales. It's set to be released on July 31, has a run time of 75 minutes, and a SRP of $24.98. It appears the only extra is the video blog. Click the link to see the DVD cover art.

For those interested in helping to support the site, consider purchasing it through the link below:
Babylon 5 - The Lost Tales

Comments

• croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Good job with the thread title =P

(pssst! I can't access the admin page to update the picture of the day anymore :( )
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Blame the submitter. :)
  • Hmm, I actually like the cover art.

I can't wait to see what it's all about! :nervous:
  • MungrelMungrel Earthforce Officer
    Nice :)
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Gimme gimme gimme!!! :P
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    me want! me want now! :D
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    [quote=Falcon1;159435]Gimme gimme gimme!!! :P[/quote] a man after midnight?
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE=Biggles;159419]Blame the submitter. :)[/QUOTE]

I coulda sworn I put in a topic...
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I cant remember if anyone has mentioned this before, but the Lost Tales are up on Play.com for £9.99 with the release date as the 3rd of September
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    It's also up on Amazon now for $16.99. Per-may-haps we should put up one of those wonderful affiliate links to it?
    No not that Croxis ;)

Hmm think I'll go spare waiting until September for it.

I was gonna say earlier, with so many of us here probably going to pre-order from Amazon, clicking to get some cash to appease Sanfam would be a good idea :)
    Just pre-ordered with Amazon!!! Clicked on the old banner for some Firstones greens as well.

Man I simply cannot wait! :cool:
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I have a feeling we might see The Lost Tales collected in one box set a few years from now, with extras too. That would be the Hideo Kojima way of doing it.
    Last night it was ranked 64 on Amazon. Today its sales rank is 6!!! Wow thats impressive :cool:
    that does bode rather well doesnt it? 5-odd months away from release and all!
    Sure does... update rank 5 now!!! Go go go go go go :D
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE=ShadowDancer;159506]that does bode rather well doesnt it? 5-odd months away from release and all![/QUOTE]

Well, the orders now are the hard-code fanbase, many ordering more than one.
    The real test will be how the preorders/sales will be, once the marketing starts and (hopefully) reaches people who don't spend most of their concious time on the internet browsing for B5 news like us ;)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I don't have to browse for B5 news. People send it to me. :)
    I suppose there has to be some advantages to being a lowly admin :p
    Yeah while Sanfam counts the greens from all the referrals, some one has to do the house work :p
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    He may be counting Greens now, but soon it will be counting Purple that matters...

;)
    Nooooooooo! It Has Spread To Here!!!
    well put Jack! :D
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Coolness!!!!!!!!!