Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The crazies are here already!

Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
Ok, it's only may, and the crazy people have shown up for the summer.

Woman just comes into the cafe, wanting to fax something. "NO PROBLEM" says I, it's onlya single page, easy..

So i fax it for her, give her back her orignial and the verification report, and she says "Why didn't you fax it" i explain that i did, and she says "But then how can you give me my original back, shouldnt' it have been sent to them"

... Uhhh.. Ummm.. well.... DUH.

>bangs head against desk<

Comments

• sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    *laughs* Oh yeah...been there....
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I mean she was really nice, and really had no clue that when you faxed, the whole paper didn't get sent.

but come on!

lol
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Of course the whole paper gets sent! It gets broken down into millions and millions of tiny pieces that all go whizzing over our heads to be reconstituted on the other side! Didn't ya know!?
    Don't i wish, it would make my orders from NewEgg get here much faster!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Repeat after me: Willy Wonka is not real.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    You dont have transporters in your cafe?
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    What kinda lame cafe are you running that still doesn't have a teleportation fax?
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Heh, the crazies are at the Emergency room at the hospitals too...

Alas, my Kidney Stone is hanging around like an unwanted relative...

I had this lady in the observation stall next to me that just well... how do I put it?

Anyway...

The drugs are good... I hope I give birth soon though.

:p
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Good luck Jack.
    Ugh, kidney stone, been there, done that.... i'd rather gnaw off my own arm then go through it again
  • MTMT Ranger
    That's not crazy.

When I worked as the Managing Editor for my university newspaper, we got a new, 30-something-ish writer who seemed normal enough at the start. But then she started consuming HOURS of our time just talking and talking and talking. Sometimes, she'd ask us if we were going to rape her. Sometimes, she'd tell us we needed a girlfriend that would cook for us. Sometimes, she would stand in the back of our chairs and stare at the female employee we were talking to. Sometimes, she would stare at us from between desks. When I say she was crazy, I mean that literally. Medication was unexpectedly brought up.

You don't know crazy until it takes you a few moments to recover from denying someone the chance to rub against you while dancing. In an office. While you're talking to someone else. You don't know crazy until it follows you or your coworkers around campus. You don't know crazy until you get a text message from a friend telling you that "She's following you." You don't know crazy till the sound of someone's voice makes you genuinely afraid. You don't know crazy until it tries to hug you after making it sign an agreement to never enter the building again except under certain circumstances and only for specific purposes.

I have never seen people smoke so often. I wish I didn't remember.

But no. You had to bring up crazy people.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    *arrives*

Somebody say crazy?
    Ahhh MT, this explains your Avatar..