Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Confirmed. Season 4 Final Season For BSG

13»

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Victory!
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    Hah, I call bull! This is another one of their disinformation stunts. I will bet season 4 will end in the mother of all cliffhangers.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    It could do...and then still be the last season.

Worf
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [URL="http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070601/tv_nm/battlestar_dc"]http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070601/tv_nm/battlestar_dc[/URL]

Yep, it's also on Yahoo News... I don't care either way, they blew it, ok, guys, look at this train wreck and watch it as it goes out with a bang. :D

But I can't wait for TLT, the new 3D design of the station looks just gorgeous. I wonder what we'll get to see from the inside other than some offices and corridors.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE=Vorlons in my Head;161265]Hah, I call bull! This is another one of their disinformation stunts. I will bet season 4 will end in the mother of all cliffhangers.[/QUOTE]

And I'm betting you are right, but please just let me have this moment of inner peace.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Roll on Razor ;)
    [url]http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/index.jsp[/url]

Check out this interview with some of the cast and RDM. Some of the very first tasty info bits of season 4 from EJO.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Good find. I really believe this is going to be the last season and while I'm sad to see it go, I think it's good that they'll go out while it's still fresh.

On a side note, one of my co-workers told me that he read that main characters will be dying. As he said "there will be a lot of blood". "Sweet" I replied, "as it should be". ;)
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Umm... hehehe
    (In regaurds to Babylon 5 TLT...will we see more of the station...minor spoiler...)

Spoiler: we will see the ENTIRE docking bay...all the mechanisms of how it works...all of it. Not just the entrance as in before...the whole thing. :)
    Found this little article interviewing Richard Hatch regarding the end of the show. I found this comment somewhat interesting:

[i]An interesting statement by Hatch was that one of the main reasons for Battlestar Galactica concluding this coming season was because executive producer Ron Moore, "Couldn't get a commitment for at least two [more] seasons," from SCI-FI Channel. Hatch said that Moore cares about the fans, and with a fifth season an uncertainty, "Decided to give the fans a resolution," at the end of the fourth year.[/i]

This is what I have always believed to be the case. RDM always wanted five years and all the cast had contracts for 5 seasons. This just reassures me that at some point before production of S4 finishes, they will decide if they will go with S5 depending on the ratings of the early episodes.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Let us hope that if that is the case, it works out better than the 5th season of Babylon 5.