Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Favorite Mixed Drink

I'm sure most of us have sat back and had a few (or a few too many ;)). So whaddya like to mix yourself? [b]And don't say beer![/b] That's too easy! :D

Me? I like a good old Captain and Coke. But if I'm feeling sophisticated, I'll mix an Amaretto Sour.

Comments

• croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Tatoo and cream soda
  • a good single malt with a few drops of water :p
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Well it used to be all about the Jack n' Coke for me, but I have moved to Canadian whiskey and Royal Crown soda.

You know, now that I think about it, I seem to like a lot of things Canadian:

Rush

Crown Royal
    Canadian Mist
    Canadian Club

Royal Crown Cola (Beats Coke or Pepsi any day)

I'm sure there are other things too.

You'll also find me in Margaritaville a lot at the restaurants. One of my favorites is Blue Pacific Margarita at Chili's.

Yum.

:)
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    4cl vodka and [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_(drink)"]Battery[/URL] or vodka mixed with Fishman's Friend.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    baileys, vodka, milk plus lots of vanilla ice cream, mixed together... :D
    or, you know, vodka + anything...
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Water with a dash of flouride.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Grasshopper! Hands down.

Actually not the exact same thing as a grasshopper, but I like to mix this Finnish cream liquor called Kissan Minttu "Cat's Mint" (close enough) with milk, and with a hint of something else if I happen to have any other decent liqours around. Then I serve the whole thing out of a .5 - 1 liter jug. Good times.

Taste-wise doesn't differ much from a grasshopper, though. Just a bit more mellow the good way.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Sorry Space Ghost, but I have to say beer. I try to avoid spirits whenever possible these days; too many bad experiences with them.

I used to be a Jack n Coke man, but these days I am far more partial to a good ale
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I haven't had much alcohol in a long time. It's far from my favorite mind alterant. But if I do have some, it's a plain old screwdriver for me.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Huh? Well, I used to drink lots of bloody mary, but lately, Its mosly been wine. Especially since I brew the stuff myself. White wine and sprite is quite good, especially if ya mix in a few spices..
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Well... I LOVE a good Port, I can be happy with a 20 year Tawny, but i've got a few bottles of 20-30 year old vintage port's that stiill need another 15-20 years in the bottle.

as for Mixed drinks, i well mixed FRESH bloody mary is good (i'm talkin fresh bits of horseraddish) Or a good Mojito There's a place here that does a really good one, fresh crushed mint... mmmm
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Oh i forgot about the wine, yes i am partial to a glass of it too :)
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    Pretty simple here. A good ole screwdriver or rum and coke. And the good rum, Don Q. Non of that Bacardi crap (unless I'm not paying for it). And sorry, but primarily beer for me. Sam Adams or Bass Ale will do but my favorite is the free kind.
    [QUOTE=Entil'Zha;162592]

Or a good Mojito There's a place here that does a really good one, fresh crushed mint... mmmm[/QUOTE]
    Wen the hell did the mojito become so damn popular? Everybody is drinking it now. I can't even remember the last time anyone ever getting one until a couple of years ago.
    whats in a screwdriver? i could look it up but i cant be bothered lol
    Screwdriver = Orange juice and vodka.
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Mt Dew Code Red and Red Bull.
  • Wine coolers, Mexican beer. Ya I like coolaid. /shruges
  • Vodka + energy drink. Also Lime Vodka + Sprite is a good combination.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    Tangeray and tonic, Captn'coke, Long Island Ice Tea, sam adams summer ale
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE=Chaosed;162602]Wine coolers, Mexican beer. Ya I like coolaid. /shruges[/QUOTE]

Mexican beer = Normal beer + Water?
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Mexican beer is actually pretty damn good. Sol and Corona aren't bad, but Modelo Negra and Indio are great.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Mmmmm... Long Island Iced Tea. :)
  • FreezeFreeze Disguised as a Trainee
    Coffee and milk, especially at 9:09 am ... *ahhh*
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Amaretto Sour, Sex on the Beach, and Tequila Sunrise :D
  • Mexican beer is fruity.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE=sataicallista;162628]Amaretto Sour, Sex on the Beach, and Tequila Sunrise :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the sand is always a problem... :p
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    [URL="http://www.shiner.com/beers/beers-bock.html"]Shiner Bock[/URL], best in the Lone Star
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Baby Guinness for me :) Other than that Vodka and Orange (double measure preferably).

Tasty :p
    Gin and Tonic or lemonade at a push is something I'm also quite partial to. Some of my other favourite beers at the moment are Rolling Rock (US), Moose Head (Canada), Kingfisher (Indian) and Efes (Turkey)