Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

August 13th...

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
Is the day.

I am moving to Glasgow then. Start working on the 14th.. for about a year for start.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    So, I take it you took the Scottish job?
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Congrats! :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    ooh thats not a million miles from me!
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Biggles: yup. They offered.. What was I gonna say? No? And keep continue working at a department store? :)

Heck no. :p
    Good choice. :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Hmm, my reply was eaten by the server?

Anyway, Congrats man! Sounds great. :)
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    So I guess you'll be staring at someone else then. :D
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Ah so you turned down Ireland for the Scots... good luck to ya ;) :p

Make sure you don't drive any Jeeps into airport terminals when you arrive in Scotland ;)
    Actually, I never got any replies from Ireland..
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Good luck, have fun.
    My self, I'm starting at the university in Turku September the 3rd.
    I said nothing to em Refa... honest ;)
  • Thats even smaller then LA! What ever will you do there?
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Scotland!? O_o

Yikes, we'll have to Skype in the future, I want to see if the accent sticks. ^^

Congrats!
  • Glasgow is ace. Hope you enjoy it. The rest of Scotland is pretty damn good too, so make you sure you get out and see the country.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    some of scotland is pretty good too, some of it is crap ;)
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Dontcha mean shite? ;)
    indeed, that is another appropriate word for it ;)
    I've been to Glasgow, wasn't bad from the bits I saw, but the airport was a bit run down. Went to that house/museum designed by Charles MacKintosh. Really cool place and had an excellent meal there.
    I'm not a fan of Glasgow at all I'm afraid, but then again I did go to Uni in Edinburgh ;)
    Haven't been there yet but I can easily tell that you were almost certainly spoiled by going to uni at the culture capital of the north ;)
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Personally, I LOVED Edinburgh, I thought it was beautiful. Spent 2 days there. The first day we toured the castle and shopped on Princes St, the second day we hiked up Salisbury Crags. I still need to scan in the massive number of photos I took.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    heh the town I was born in in Nova Scotia was named after Glasgow.. it's called New Glasgow ;) I expect another post card! :D
    Well.. Seems I will be arriving on the 12th already. The lazy bums didn't start getting my planeticket until just today.

Anyways.. Not long left. I honestly feel a bit excited now.. and worried.. cuz I have a shitload of stuff to do. :S

sniff..

Oy vey... How will you people survive without me balancing the sanity here?
    [QUOTE=Lord Refa;163421]and worried.. cuz I have a shitload of stuff to do.[/QUOTE]

I can relate to that part.